Episode 6: Operation Firestorm: Part 4

*Previously on TFP: Legacy*

The members of the Autobot strike team sent to spearhead the operation to liberate Detroit from Decepticon occupation are defeated, and the last of them standing is Sentinel Prime, who finds himself against overwhelming odds.

Will he stand or will he fall?

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Detroit"

"5:30 P.M"

Sentinel Prime stands amongst the city ruins, clutching his wounded arm as the Decepticon forces continue their advance.

Sentinel Prime: After everything, THIS is how my ends story, huh? Heh. Who would've thought?

"A valid question indeed, Sentinel Prime...."

Sentinel looks up to see Barricade, Blackout, and a ground force of 5,000 standing before him.

Barricade: One that you'll be taking to your grave! Any last words?

Sentinel Prime: If I die here...oh well...but just know...I won't be one with The Allspark just yet...not without you with me, Barricade!

Barricade: *Laughs* If there was anything you were good at, it was always keeping us Decepticons amused! You'll most certainly be missed...said absolutely no one!

The Decepticons all break out into a maniacal fit of laughter as Sentinel Prime prepares to make his last stand, deploying his Battlemask and drawing his weapons.

Blackout: Oh look, Barricade! Look who finally grew some bearings!

Barricade: Too bad it's too late!

Blackout: Yeah, right! Far too late to play hero now!

Barricade: Today, you die as you truly lived, Sentinel Prime...alone!

"Not if we have something to say about it!"

Sideswipe, Chromia, and Mirage stand by Sentinel's side.

Lugnut: LIKE THE PITT...

Lugnut attempts to lunge, only to pounced on and pinned to the ground by Grimlock. 

Grimlock: YOU NO TOUCH ME GRIMLOCK FRIENDS!!!

Blackout: This is an unexpected surprise!

Barricade: This was inevitable. As much as I hate to admit, our adversaries have an admirable fighting spirit and aren't ones to break so easily, but no matter...they'll perish either way.

Barricade points towards the Autobots. 

Barricade: DECEPTICONS...DESTROY THEM ALL!!!

At the heed of their sergeant's command, the Decepticons open fire on the Autobots, who mount a charge through the incoming hailstorm of blaster shots.

With a thunderous battle cry, Sentinel launches his shield with all his might, causing it ricochet off nearby buildings and slice through dozens of enemy troops.

Sentinel then charges his Electro Lance to the max and launches a powerful bolt of electricity, using his airborne shield to redirect the current and electrocute dozens more.