𝟬𝟮𝟲

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Okay everybody welcoming back to the morning show today we have a special guest in here and upcoming model/ content creator Dalani Monroe!" Silvia spoke enthusiastically into the mic

"Hey everybodyyy." Lani softly spoke smiling hard.

"Okay do we know you've already been viral multiple times but we seen you recently went viral viral being seen on the cover of true religion and the famous producer kymani golden how is all of this feeling right now?" She asked.

"It's honestly feelings pretty normal kinda like I was mad for this but it also feels like I'm proud to be where I'm at and I'm proud of myself for accomplishing that." Lani spoke with her hands.

"Okay okay ao really your proud to be here you are which is pretty normal." Silvia spoke again.

"So the fans are dying to know are you and kymani actually together?" She asked.

"Yes we are together we actually been together for a while now he makes me very and happy and he supports so much." Lani smiled thinking about her boyfriend.

"And how do you deal with the hate towards yall relationship because everybody knows kymani has a huge fan base full of fan girls.

"Actually to be honest with you we have hate but it's like a very little bit I honestly think because we have the same type of fans really." She replied with her hands.

"That's good actually I know it's hard for new couple when it comes to fans but it seems like you two got it easy." Silvia spoke into the mic.

"So how did you meet kymani I think everybody wants to know.

Lani decided she wanted to refrain from the truth as people might find it weird that kymani technically stalked her.

"We met in the airport when I first moved here not going to lie i definitely made the first move and it's just went up from that." Lani smiled lying straight through her teeth.

"So in that big ass airport yall just see each other must be fate or something." Silvia laughed reading over her paper of questions.

"Okay so how do you feeling this relationship will affect your new found career your literally on the breaking coming up with a newly found relationship do you think your gonna be able to juggle both?" Silvia stated Lani taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Honestly I haven't thought about it now that you ask me it does seem like a lot, what I can say is being in a relationship with kymani is very easy he so loving we never argue or anything it could be because we just started dating but it's truly an easy relationship." Lani explained.

"He's very supportive when it's comes to my career and he's there all the time I don't think my career would get in the way of our relationship and I don't think my relationship would get in the way of my career." She took a gulp before continuing.

"To be frank if it wasn't for kymani I probably wouldn't be here he's so supportive in many ways and with the blogs and everything he's been the reason I kept going." She smiled thinking about kymani.

"Mani?" Lani called out walking into her house. The lights were dim and the their were roses everywhere.

"Awwww omg." She put her hand over mouth walking down the bath of roses into her room where kymani resided with roses with $100 bills warped around them and a bunch of gifts on the bed.

"No no no mami don't cry please I'm sorry what did I do wrong?" Kymani dropped the flowers onto the bed rushing to Lani who was tearing up.

"You did nothing wrong it's just so pretty and I never had anything like this before." She smiled kissing his lips before walking over to the bed grabbing the roses.

"These are so pretty but ion want the money can have it back this more then enough". She pointed at the money.

"We're not gonna have that talk again." Kymani rolled his eyes going up behind her Lani shaking her head smiling.

"I watched the interview I really do love you mami." Kymani mumbled in her neck rubbing his hands up and down her body.

"I love you more, I was so nervous hopping I didn't say the wrong thing but I think I did pretty good." She smiled placing the roses down.

"You did great your so intelligent mami I don't know what I would do without you." He sighed turning her around.

"You been doing just fine with out me before you met me mani." She laughed rubbing his chin hairs.

"Uh uh I couldn't breath all my life till I met you." He Louisiana accent popping out a little.

"So then how you living kymani." Lani playfully rolled her eyes.

"Because I was on a breathing machine duhh." He shook his head making a duhh face causing Lani to laugh before kissing his lips passionately.

Mani picked Lani up bringing her towards her dresser as the bed was currently filled with her gifts that she had yet to open.

"Mmm...". Lani moaned as mani kissed her neck passionately she drew her hand down into his pants pulling his hardon out Lani let her spit drip down onto his mushroom tip beginning to stroke him slowly.

"Oh fuck...". Mani groaned throwing his head back gripping the dresser.

Lani took that as her opportunity to bite his neck still stroking his tip Lani moved her Victoria secret to the side slowly sliding his tip in.

"No mami to much to much." Mani whined as Lani started to push his hips into her while still nibbling on his neck.

"Stop tryna pull away mani take it take yo pussy please." Lani softly spoke letting go of his neck still pushing his hips into her since he was to weak to do it himself.

"I..cant..." mani gasped as Lani tightened around him.

"Let up....". Mani whined looking down into Lani's eyes.

"No kymani take it." Lani pouted gripping his neck bringing him into a kiss.

"I'm trying mami please loosen up." Mani moaned dropping his head down Lani pulling it back up.

"I can't baby you feel so good." Lani moaned as mani started to push his hips on his own.

"Ohhh." Lani screamed as mani pushed his hips into her roughly.

"I'm finna nut mami." Mani gasped Lani shaking her head yes.

Mani and Lani came at the same time both them panting.

"I love you mami." Kymani moaned pulling out of her watching the cream coated around his dick and the nut drip out of Lani slowly.

" Kymani moaned pulling out of her watching the cream coated around his dick and the nut drip out of Lani slowly