ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Good morning/good afternoon/good night to you all - Hello my fellow Sweet Potato readers! I hope you enjoy reading my story. Here are some things you might wanna know before you start reading because why not; 

You are my character Arla Khoki Kayto in this story, she has a gift and everyone at the age of 5 in this series/book gets a gift at that age. (Might sound like MHA - My Hero Academia - because why not?) I own most/nearly all/all of the characters.

Arla Khoki Kayto is a 16 year old girl, who has to keep moving around because of her mothers 'job'. The real reason is because something and/or someone is hunting her and her family down. The person after them is remained unidentified so far, and you will find out as some clues may be left as to who it may be. 

There may be some love in this I will try my best to write it and not be to cringe or weird- because this will be my first time writing about love and posting it. You can ship some characters if you think it'll work, but please nobody ship or crush over characters way older then people should be with. 

Italics = thoughts and dreams OR whispering (depending on the scenario)

Bold = emphasis on the word or yelling (also depending on the scenario)

Underline = Something we're reading + it will be in italics

Arla looks like a young teenager girl (normal) with a messy wolf cut and dyed highlights in her hair which are turquoise or just a light blue, her normal hair is white (genetics from her father who MAY be involved from this) and her eyes are a night sky blue/purple (also from father). Mostly her appearance is like her father and has nearly the exact same attitude/personality traits; short tempered and tired all the time. 

Basically the dad is cursed (with dark magic) and was consumed by it now trying to corrupt Arla/You into following his path because the first time; destroying the school from it, was just the beginning of his control/corruption over her. 

Thank you all for choosing to read this book, and I hope you enjoy your journey with my character, Arla Khoki Kayto, and never let anyone pull you down with your imagination. Let it run free like a river or stream, and never give up. 

From Author A