Chapter 1: Ren Uzumaki

On a sunny bright Day, after moving to Konoha about fourteen years ago, twelve-year-old Ren Uzumaki inherits his father's boldness and his mother's intelligence. He is a confident and charismatic young ninja who excels in close combat thanks to his natural agility and substantial chakra control inherited from his parents. Ren's abilities lean towards wind release techniques and sealing jutsu, showcasing a blend of Uzumaki and Amaru's medical prowess. Ren is also adventurous and outgoing, always eager to explore new challenges; he has a caring and nurturing side, often looking after his younger sister and friends. Ren values loyalty and determination, traits instilled by his parents who live with his Mother Amaru, and her reason for living in Konoha is to pursue her medical studies and research, seeking to expand her knowledge and contribute to the village's healthcare system she may also carry a personal connection to the Leaf village due to Naruto and their shared experiences, finding a sense of belonging and purpose in supporting Konoha and his nine-year-old sister Ayame Uzumaki who takes after her mother's calm demeanour and her father's compassionate nature. She is a talented healer and skilled sensor ninja, utilising her heightened chakra sensitivity inherited from Amaru and her empathetic instincts from Naruto. Ayame specialises in medical ninjutsu and sensory techniques, focusing on supporting her allies in battles. Ayame is gentle and compassionate and always puts others' well-being before hers. She possesses a strong sense of justice and fairness, striving to help those in need as her parents taught her. Despite her quiet nature, Ayame is determined and resilient when faced with challenges; in Konoha, both Ren and Ayame are unaware of their Father, and they were kept a secret from Naruto's family, friends, and all of Konoha and the world as the only ones know about Ren and Ayame is Hinata.

Excited about today, Ren jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom for a wash and a change of clothes. Then he got to the restroom first before Ayame even had a chance to go first. She was puzzled and startled while having her toothbrush in her mouth and getting ready for today when the bathroom door almost hit her face. "MOM! REN DID IT AGAIN!." Ayame shouted as she was annoyed at her brother as she clenched her fists and bit down on her toothbrush, from downstairs Amaru sighed while she was making breakfast and yelled in response "Let it slide this one time sweetie, your brother is going to go see his first team today and his first mission." she said as Ayame from upstairs heard this and just felt annoyed then she sighed "Fine fine... I'll let this go... This time." she said with her voice sounds a mix of tiredness and annoyance as she stood on the right side of the door and her back leaning against the wall and crossed her arms "Just don't take too long this time..." she started as she was ready to punch her brother if he starts his sarcasm today "Even I have a special day to Ren." she said as Ren yell in response since he was currently in the shower "Don't worry, I won't be long little sis." he said as Ayame just sighed and waited, after five minutes Ren came out of the bathroom wearing knee-length black pants and a teal t-shirt then he lean to his sister and kissed her cheek "Good Morning by the way." he chuckled making Ayame blush from the sudden kiss then she looked at him with her eyes wide but then she narrowed her eyes and bonked Ren's head "Good Morning to you too Big Brother." she giggled as she then went past Ren and went into the bathroom while Ren was hold his head with both of his hands "Ow... Jeez... What a way to show affection sis." he said while he turned around and was about to go downstairs but Ayame quickly came out lean to her brother's cheek and kissed it "Don't you dare tell Mom." she said as she lean back into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Oh, I'm a tell, Mom," Ren said, his face blushing a bit as he went downstairs and went up to the dining table. "Hey, Mom, Ayame finally gave me a good morning kiss." he started, and just from upstairs, all they heard was "REN!." Ayame shouted as Amaru giggled and came through with breakfast but she only gave a plate of two omelets "I know you wanted a big breakfast, but I don't want you late for your first team and mission." she said with care in her voice but Ren shook his head "It's perfect Mom, I'm just going to make you proud." he said as Amaru smiled at her son and nodded "I know you will, and I'm already proud of you Ren." she started then she went over to her son and kissed his forehead "Now what team are you on anyway?." she asked being a bit curious of his teammates, "Um... I believe I'm in team 7." he started as he puled out the letter from his back pocket and opened it then he had a look through "Yeah! Team 7 Mom, Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki, and Team Sensei is Konohamaru Sarutobi." he said as he looked up from the letter and saw his Mom looked spooked "Mom... Are you okay?." he asked and feeling worried for her but then Amaru snapped out of her slight trance "I'm fine Ren, really I'm fine... Just eat up and don't be late okay." she started as she was about to walk away but then she stopped and looked back "Sweetie, could I have your letter? I don't think you need it anymore." she said as Ren finds it a bit weird but he passes the letter and Amaru took it with her to the kitchen while Ren just shrugged and eaten his breakfast, once finished Ren grabbed his head protector and rushed off to the door "I'M OFF MOM!." he yelled as he went to the front door and put on his sandals "BE SAFE SWEETIE!." Amaru yelled back as Ren left the house, closed the door, and headed to training ground eight.