Chapter 7: Crow Castle Part 2: Infiltration

The following day Ren slowly woke up and was a little surprised he was cuddling Sarada in her sleeping bag then he slowly got out of her grasp but she slowly woke up too "Ugh... Ren... Don't you dare get away from me without my morning kiss!." she said and then she giggled and Ren softly smiled at her then he leans close and peck her lips, "Good morning then Sarada." he said as he rests his head back on her left arm looking into her eyes "You do know you need to tell us what members you know Ren!... I don't want to pressure you but..." she said but Ren put his finger at her lips "I know what I need to do since sensei is being a bit demanding." he said as they both pecked each other's lips again then they got up together but Ren left the tent first letting Sarada get change in peace but once Ren was outside of their tent he saw Kuro, Cipher, and Konohamaru sitting by the campfire and waiting for them to be awakened, "Ren you start telling us about this clan right now, we aren't going in blind." Konohamaru said as Ren crossed his arms and looked annoyed "I can't tell you what I know when I don't know who's at this castle, honestly, I only know the members I know and I don't know who's at this castle." he explained but Konohamaru was having none of it "Just tell us who you know and their reasons to hate Konoha." he said as Ren was getting annoyed and scuffed a little "Fine... But we're waiting for Sarada and I'm getting change first." he said as they wait for Sarada who came out several minutes later all dressed up and just put her glasses on then Ren went back into the tent and went to get change before explaining the members that he knows, "Sensei you can't just push us like that, I'm sure Ren will tell us soon, and he's right ya know, he doesn't know this castle much he only knows where it is and that's it!." she said as she was determined to defend Ren as Konohamaru thought about it and he was being a bit rude to Ren and he's going to apologize as soon Ren is all dressed up as Sarada sat down with the others.

Ren came out of the tent and held it open for Sarada. She kissed Ren's cheek and went into the tent to get changed, and then Ren zipped the tent and went to sit down with the others, but he sat on a log that was between the team and his and Sarada's tent so Sarada would hear what Ren was going to say, "Ren... I want to apologise about last night." Konohamaru just started, but Ren stopped him. "I don't care, sensei; I'm going to tell you the ones I know, and then after that, we're just going to the castle," he said as Konohamaru nodded. A few minutes later, Sarada came out of the tent, all dressed up, sat next to Ren, and leaned on his shoulder "So... Before you tell us, Ren..." Konohamaru started as both Ren and Sarada looked at him, "Would you mind telling us when this happened?." he asked curiously when they started going out, causing both Ren and Sarada to blush, and even Kuro was curious. "We... Er..." Ren began to, but Sarada spoke up. "We started going out on the second day of our journey!." she said as Konohamaru showed a playful smirk. Kuro nudged Konohamaru a bit, making him stop smirking, and then Kuro looked at Ren. "Ren!..." he started as Ren and Sarada looked at Kuro, then Sarada slowly moved her hand to Ren's and squeezed it. "I may be a new being having a family..." he paused for a few seconds. "And I don't have much say in this, but don't break her heart." he said as Sarada softly smiled at her brother, "Kuro... I know Ren Ren here wouldn't hurt me," she said, then she leaned to Ren and kissed his cheek. "Seriously... You're going to start calling me Ren Ren after hearing it from Erika..." he said blushing that she was calling him that. Still, Sarada smirked playfully and nodded at him, causing Ren to sigh sarcastically. Then he nudged his head playfully to Sarada's shoulder, suddenly causing her to laugh a little. Konohamaru cleared his throat. "Ren, please tell us what you know about the members that 'you' only know," he asked as both Mitsuki and Kuro looked at Ren once more to hear the backstory of the Shadowfall Clan.

Ren slowly haled, then slowly out-haled and slightly hugged his knees, still holding Sarada's hand. Ren begins to talk about the Shadowfall Clan: "Shinji was once a member of Team 8 but was abandoned by his teammates during a mission. He blames Konoha for his failure and has a personal vendetta against the village. Akira's father was killed in a battle with the Third Hokage, and she believes Konoha is responsible for his death. She seeks revenge against the village for its perceived wrongdoings. Xeno was once a prodigy genin, but his lack of control over his chakra led to a disastrous mission that resulted in civilian casualties. He blames Konoha for not recognising his potential and feels abandoned by the village. Mei's family was exiled from Konoha due to her parents' involvement with a secret organisation that opposed the village. She resents Konoha for not giving her family a fair chance and seeks revenge against those who wronged them. Takeru's brother is killed in a battle with a rogue ninja from Konoha, and he blames the village for his death. He seeks justice against those responsible and will stop at nothing to achieve it. Lila was once a member of Team Gai, but her dark past as an Akuma clan member made her an outcast in Konoha. She feels ostracised and seeks revenge against those who wronged her. Hiroki's family was affected by the Five Kage Summit disaster, and he blames Konoha for its role in the tragedy. He seeks justice against those responsible and wants to bring peace to his family's troubled past. Erika, I already told you about last night. Kenji was once a genin, but his impulsiveness led to a disastrous mission that damaged the village's property. He blames Konoha for not recognising his abilities and feels underappreciated. Akane's sister was killed during the Third Great Ninja War, and she believes Konoha failed to protect its citizens. She seeks revenge against those responsible and wants justice for her sister's death. Ryo's family was displaced due to the war between Konoha and its neighbouring villages, and he blames Konoha for causing chaos and destruction. He seeks peace and stability in the region. Yuna's parents were killed during an operation by Konoha's forces, and she believes the village is responsible for their deaths. She seeks revenge against those who took away her family." Ren said as Sarada put a bottle of water on his lips and babyed him to drink it, causing Ren to giggle. He gently took the bottle off her and drank up, getting his breath back.