025, I have morals actually

.•POURING RAIN•.
{ irl , social media }

—————.•💫•.—————

corbin and valerie had finally caught up to the girl who had stormed away in the blink of an eye, mallekai sat silently on the footpath underneath a street lamp not knowing that her two friends had followed her.

"hey mal, you good? what happened back there?" valerie was the first to speak, familiar with mallekais random outbursts.

mallekai wiped at the small tears that had rolled down her cheeks before looking up at valerie, her heart sinking as she realised that it was only them who followed her.

part of her had hoped that maybe matt would have followed her, though at the same time she wasn't sure how she would have reacted. at least it would have shown he cared even the slightest for mallekai but here she was, with no matthew sturniolo in sight.

"yeah i'm okay, I just couldn't be around him anymore. I needed a moment you know? I got a bit overwhelmed that's all." mallekai sighed, forcing a smile to hopefully reassure her two friends. as usual though it didn't work, valerie saw right through her fake facade. so did corbin shockingly enough.

"oh don't bullshit me mallekai jade. you're not okay what's wrong?" valerie was stern with her words, stubborn with determination to get mallekai to answer her with the truth.

mallekai sighed looking back at the ground and kicking the pebbles that laid on the road. after taking a deep breath she finally felt settled enough to explain her actions.

"I don't know one second I was enjoying myself and having fun but then I thought about all the things he's done to me you know? like in 6th grade and stuff, then I remembered last night and got mad at him" mallekai explained the whole ordeal that got her to where she was right now, on the side of the road with her 2 best friends for comfort.

"wait what the fuck happened last night? are y'all leaving me in the DARK?" corbin asked, confusion dripping from his words. shit they actually forgot to tell him, oops.

"OH WE DIDN'T TELL YOU?" valerie almost jumped from excitement, that girl loved a little bit of gossip. mallekai finally chuckled, her mood brightening from her two friends.

"NO? CLEARLY NOT? WHAT'D MATT DO?" corbin was practically shouting out of shock that the two girls didn't think to tell him the new malthew lore. how dare they, they know he is the NUMBER ONE malthew supporter of all time.

"so basically you know after the fight matt started? and how mal doesn't like fights and stuff cause it reminds her of.. you know? anyway she ran off to the bathroom and old loverboy followed and she let him in and was like cleaning up his cuts and stuff cause you know cute as man anyway then she kinda complained to him why he would start a fight when he knows she doesn't like them but uh moral of the story he said she was asking for the dude to slay her on the ass with what she was wearing." valerie was practically panting from having to recite the whole story.

"so basically he's a fucking dick head so I hate to inform you that malthew will never ever happen." mallekai was stern, feeling the anger she felt from last night bubble up inside her.

"OH AND THEY KISSED!!" valerie added, she had only just remembered that MAJOR detail and knew corbs would go crazyyy for that.