Ch. 10: Dance Dance Mayhem Part 3

It was time, and the murder drones were on their way. Uzi had her... murder droney parts hidden, hopping no one really notices.

It was long, puffy with frills, and had matching sleeves; so all that anyone would see is her head.

"Good thing my boots still fit." Uzi muttered.

That would hide her feet at least.

"Looking good, U." V said, walking up to Uzi.

Uzi turned around and saw V in her own dress, a glittery sleeveless dress. Uzi couldn't tell if it was red or black but that didn't matter.

"Thanks." Uzi muttered.

"You ready for what happens?" V asked.

"Not fully....but I'm going anyway." Uzi said before looking around. "N still getting ready?"

"Yeah. Says he needs to look... 'Dapper'... whatever that means." V said, rolling her eyes.

"It's just another word for fancy." Uzi said, also rolling her eyes. "He's just saying that cuz it sounds fancier."

"I guess." V said before a brief moment of silence arrived. ""So...just us."

"Yeah...I guess so." Uzi said, crossing her arms. "Just some...girl time."

'Oh god, did I really just say that?' Uzi thought, feeling sick from it.

"Yeah, just some girl time." V said before smiling at Uzi. "So... anyone you like?"

"I am not answering that." Uzi said quickly.

"Oh come on, I won't tell anyone. Promise." V said before nudging Uzi. "Come on, tell ol V."

"Tell me who YOU like first and I'll consider it." Uzi countered.

"W-what?! I don't like anyone, I don't have time for that kind of thing!" V said, looking away and hiding her 'blush.'

"Uh huh." Uzi said with a grin. "Is it N? Or are you going to deny you love him?"

V didn't respond to that.

'It's more complicated than that but I can't tell her that.' V thought.

"Not willing to admit it?" Uzi asked, grinning.

"Same to you! I can assume you like Thad, don't you?" V asked.

"So what if I do?" Uzi asked, "I can't risk doing anything about that as long as I have a chance of killing him for oil."

"I mean, that is true but I'm sure we can find a way to make it work. Like in that story, Beauty and the Beast." V said as she gestured to Uzi. "Except your both the-"

"I will shoot you if you try to make me relate to that fairy tale." Uzi said blankly.

"Oh would you really do that to your sister?" V asked, smirking a bit.

"YES." Uzi said bluntly.

"AH HA! You didn't deny that I'm your sister!" V shouted in victory, pointing at Uzi's face.

Deciding to respond with action and not words, Uzi didn't bring the gun out...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...she brought out her rocket launcher.

'Worth it.' V thought as Uzi aimed it right at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" N shouted, making both girls look towards the pod. "Presenting for a limited time only, Dapper N!"

The male murder drone jumped into air and flipped into a ball before landing before them. He wore a matching three piece suit with a pair of black slacks.

"Oh wow, you can actually dress nicely." V said, smiling softly at him.

"Thanks, V. You look killer, too." N said, blushing a bit before seeing the rocket launcher pointed at V. "And Uzi... you look ready to kill."

"I need to kill her for not shutting up." Uzi said to him.

"Okay, I'm sure your reasoning is valid but hey! Why don't we just... put the weapons away for tonight?" N asked nicely.

To help with this, N pulled Uzi's arm down and got between her and V.

"Alright, now that we're all dappered up, let's hit the dance floor." He said with a smile. "Thad said he would let us in around 6:30, so let's hurry to the bunker."

"He's right." V said.

Uzi kept her glare at V as she retracted her weapon and walked ahead.

"Fine." Uzi said.

"Um, did I miss something?" N asked.

"Only an argument between sisters." V said, hooking N's arm and walking with him.

'Sisters?' N thought.

'Fucking bitch.' Uzi thought.

They made it to the bunker within a few minutes and relative ease before N knocked it.

"Alright, now we wait." N said before the door opens.

All three of them were nervous but the one most nervous was Uzi.

'It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.' Uzi keeps thinking to herself, trying to stop her shaking leg.

Before long, the doors opened and waiting on the other side was Thad, who was in a nice suit with the sleeves rolled up.

"Hey, guys! Glad you came!" Thad said before giving N a thumbs up. "And looking real nice, dude. Very dapper!"

"Thank you! See, girls? He gets it." N said with a smile.

"We get it, you two share a circuit." V said, groaning a bit.

Ignoring her comment, Thad gazed at V's dress and nodded in approval.

"Looking good, girl! You are rocking that dress." He said before gazing at Uzi, who was looking nervous. "Uzi too! You look absolutely stunning."

"Oh, you're too kind." V said.

"Thanks." Uzi mumbled, blushing.

'So far, so good.' Uzi thought as Thad turned around.

"Alright, guys, let's head to the gym and get this party started!" Thad said, excited.

'And what a party, it will be.' V thought, still being somewhat guilty about what's going to happen tonight.

But... they were programmed for this.