Chapter 1

Sasuke: (Sitting in a park) (It's same as always. Nothing different.) - He thought.

(When Sasuke was thinking, Ino comes and sit next to Sasuke)

Ino: Hey, Sasuke! How are you?

Sasuke: I'm the same as always. What about you?

Ino: Same as you. By the way. Are you coming here with Himmel?

Sasuke: Yeah.

Ino: I...sometimes think that how do you take care of a child with this condition.

Sasuke: (Takes a small deep breath) I...have to do this. Sometimes, I also got tired. But, I got no choice. I have to do this. For my child.

Ino: ..I can understand your problems, Sasuke. But sadly, I can't do anything for you. I would really be happy if I could do anything for you.

Sasuke: It's fine, Ino. You don't have to do anything for me. I'm totally fine with my life.

Ino: I know. But the main problem here is your husband. He's the one who made your body condition like this.

Sasuke: Actually...I don't want to talk about him.

Ino: (Sigh) Okay, fine.

(When they were talking, a kid comes to Sasuke)

Himmel: Hey, auntie Ino! (Waves at Ino)

Ino: Hey, Himmel-kun. How are you?

Himmel: I'm fine! (Smiles brightly)

Ino: (Also smiles) You really got a cute child, Sasuke. He is just like you.

Sasuke: (Smiles a little) No, he's more cute and bright.

Ino: You are right. (Says while looking at the sky) By the way, you have an appointment today, right?

Sasuke: Yeah, right. Actually...my body is not doing well since April.

Ino: April? And not it's September. It means, this problem you have for six months? Have you went to any doctor during this months?

Sasuke: Yeah, I went to a doctor. He's really good. I will go to him today again.

Ino: When is your appointment?

Sasuke: 05:00 pm.

Ino: And now, it's almost 04:00 pm. You should go now or you will be late.

Sasuke: The hospital is not that far from here.

Ino: Still, you should go.

Sasuke: Yeah.

Ino: Umm, if you have any problem, you can leave Himmel with me.

Sasuke: No, it's fine. I will take him with me. But, I should ask him first if he wants to go with me or not. Himmel..

Himmel: (Comes to Sasuke) What is it, mom?

Sasuke: Mom have to go to the hospital now. Do you want to come or stay here with auntie Ino?

Himmel: I want to go with you, mom!

Sasuke: (Smiles a little at his son) Okay. Then let's go. (Gets up from the bench)

Himmel: (Grabs Sasuke's palm)

Sasuke: Okay then, now I have to go. Bye.

Ino: Bye. Take care. And tell me later what the doctor said.

Sasuke: Okay.

Himmel: (Tugged Sasuke's hand) Mom, let's go or you will be late.

Sasuke: (Chuckles a little) Yeah, yeah.