Chapter 4

Ino: What question?

Naruto: A-About Sasuke.

Ino: (Raised an eyebrow) Sasuke? But why? Do you have anything with him?

Naruto: N-No! Don't take it that way! I-I'm just a doctor. Sasuke  came here for checkup. I always check up on him.

Ino: Oh, this. Sorry, don't take me bad. I was just curious that you suddenly came out of nowhere and ask about Sasuke.

Naruto: Oh, no. It's fine.

Ino: Let's sit somewhere first. Then you can ask me anything.

Naruto: Yeah, sure. Let's go.

(Then they both went to a nearby Cafe and sit)

Ino: So, what do you want to ask?

Naruto: First, I want to apologies.

Ino: W-What?! Why?

Naruto: Because I actually overheard you and Sakura's conversation.

Ino: Oh. Wait a minute, you heard our conversation?

Naruto: Yeah.

Ino: Is that why you want to know about Sasuke because you already heard our conversation and you want to know more about him?

Naruto: Yeah, and want to know more about him.

Ino: Well, since you have already heard, you know that how is Sasuke's life going.

Naruto: Yeah, I know. But I'm more curious about that why Sasuke  is still with him? Why didn't he leave that abusive bastard?

Ino: Well, there is no chance for him to go somewhere.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Ino: There is a big story. Do you wanna hear?

Naruto: (Nods)

Ino: (Sigh) Then listen. I know Sasuke since elementary school. He's a very soft and kind hearted human. His personality is very sweet and charming.

Naruto: (Whispers) And because of his personality, I fell in love with him.

Ino: What did you say?

Naruto: O-Oh, n-nothing. Please, keep saying.

Ino: Then, we even passed high school together and went to the college. We were in the same college. But different sections. But after some time, Sasuke told me that someone always bully him. And that person was Sai. Sasuke's husband. But not really his husband.

Naruto: What do you mean by "not really his husband"?

Ino: Sasuke...he got pregnant accidentaly.

Naruto: (Shocked) What do you mean by accidently?

Ino: When Sasuke was 18 years old, he got pregnant by Sai. And after that, his father kicked him out of his house.

Naruto: Sasuke's own father... kicked him out of his house.

Ino: Hmm. He always abused Sasuke because he born with his mother's jenetic.

Naruto: So, where is his parents now?

Ino: Actually... 5 years ago, Sasuke's both parents died in an accident. And everything became more worse for Sasuke because Himmel was only 1 year old when that happened. Sasuke became totally helpless. I was also not there to help him. Sai also didn't helped Sasuke to raised Himmel. He always blamed Sasuke for everything. He also blamed Sasuke for seduce him. But it was Sai who forced Sasuke to do this with him.