Chapter 5

(At night, 09:00 pm)

(At Naruto's apartment)

Naruto: (Sitting on his desk)

(Everything was silent until Naruto gets up)

Naruto: (Gets up and takes his jacket and leaves his room)

(Then Naruto went to that place where him and Sasuke met in chapter 2)

Naruto: (Walking on the streets) (I still can't forget those words she said to me today. I really want to save Sasuke. But I don't know what to do.) - He thought

(Naruto was walking silently. But he suddenly saw someone sitting on the bench alone. Naruto decided to check that who is that person. So he got closer and saw Sasuke.)

Naruto: (Sasuke? What is he doing here at this time? Didn't Ino-san told Sakura that Sasuke fainted this morning. I should check him.) - He thought. Hey Sasuke!

Sasuke: (Sees Naruto) Oh, hey Naruto-san.

Naruto: What are you doing here at this time? Aren't you supposed to rest at home now?

Sasuke: Nothing. I'm just walking here alone.

Naruto: Would you mind if I walk with you? (How dumb I'm. He will never walk with you.) - He thought

Sasuke: Naruto-san...

Naruto: (Here we go. He will reject me. He must will reject me.) - He thought

Sasuke: ..I would like to walk with you.

Naruto: (Yeah, I know you are going to reject.. wait what?! He accept it?) - He thought. So, you will walk with me.

Sasuke: (Nods)

Naruto: O-Okay, then let's go. (Heart beat is increasing)

(Then they both started walking together on the streets)

(30 minutes later)

Sasuke: Naruto-san, can we sit somewhere? My legs are hurting.

Naruto: Do your legs hurt easily?

Sasuke: Yeah, I can't walk or stand for long. If I do, it starts to hurt.

Naruto: I understand. So, then let's go and sit on that bench. (Points at a bench)

(After they sit on the bench)

Sasuke: Sorry for stopping your walk.

Naruto: Oh, no. It's totally fine.

Sasuke: Umm, what are you doing here now?

Naruto: Oh, I was bored. So I thought that I should go for a walk to fresh myself.

Sasuke: Oh.

Naruto: (What is it on my hand?) - He thought. (Looks at his hand)

(Naruto didn't realize that Sasuke's hand was on his hand.)

)