Chapter 9

(2 months later)

Naruto: Buy these medicines. Eating these will make you body healthy.

Old lady: Thank you for the treatment, young man. God bless you.

Naruto: Thanks, grandma. (Smiles)

(After the lady left, Sakura came to the room)

Sakura: Hey Naruto! (Waves at Naruto)

Naruto: Hey Sakura.

Sakura: So, how is your life going with Sasuke?

Naruto: It's going well for now. But Sasuke is still unable to recover from his trauma. He's still struggling with those horrible memories. He... He even tried to hurt himself.

Sakura: This... This is very sad. He really suffered.

Naruto: He suffered too much. I always thought, how much better it would be if my parents were alive. I never got the chance to see them. But what is this? Sasuke's own parents kicked him out of the house for getting pregnant. They didn't even listen to him.

Sakura: I think, we should keep an eye on him. We don't know what he can do. I'm a doctor. And I know that most of the people who suffer this much can take their life. You should be more careful about this. And don't think that he would never do something like this because he have a child. This type peoples never think about anything when it's about suicidal attempts.

Naruto: I know. I'm also a doctor. But I don't know what to do.

Sakura: You don't need to do anything. Just keep an eye on him. He have a child, so he must be very sensitive. And must have a weak spot for his child.

Naruto: Yeah, he is. But I really love his this side. His sensitive side makes him more cute. Like a teddy bear. (Smiling and day dreaming)

Sakura: (Sigh) Stop day dreaming now, Naruto.

Naruto: You also do day dreaming about Hinata. I saw you.

Sakura: So what? After all, she's my wife. I can do anything with her.

Naruto: Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Sakura: By the way, Naruto, did you... (Goes closer to Naruto's ear and whispers) ...sleep with him yet?

Naruto: No, girl. I didn't got the chance because of my paperwork. I really want to hug him and sleep with him.

Sakura: (Slapped Naruto's head)

Naruto: Ahhh! What is this for?!

Sakura: Idiot! I didn't mean this!

Naruto: Then?

Sakura: I mean, that.

Naruto: What that?

Sakura: (Slammed her head with hand) I mean... (Goes closer to Naruto's ear and whispers something)

Naruto: (Blushed really hard) Y-You mean that?!

Sakura: Yeah.

Naruto: I-I...

Sakura: Just imagine, you two in the same bed. You are on top of him.

Naruto: Stop!

Sakura: You are pleasuring him...

Naruto: Please, stop!

Sakura: and he moans in that pleasure.

Naruto: Stop... (Becomes a tomato)

Sakura: He keeps telling you to stop.

Naruto: (Covered his face with his hands in shame)

Sakura: But you are not stopping. You are going and going.

Naruto: Sakura, please stop!

Sakura: Why? Are you ashamed?

Naruto: N-No! I-it's just...

Sakura: Just let it go. I just said it jokingly.

Naruto: Y-Yeah, whatever. (Still blushing but with an angry face)

Sakura: (Laughs) I have to go now. I have more patients to see. (Left)

Naruto: This girl always come out of nowhere and annoyed me.

(Then Naruto started doing his work again. But can't focus.)

Naruto: (Uhh, Sakura's words are still running through my head. I can't get her words out of my head. Why?) - He thought

(Naruto started doing his work again. But same. Can't focus.)

Naruto: (But what if we actually do sex together? N-No, I can't do this. He's very traumatized by these things. I shouldn't do this.) - He thought

(Then Naruto started doing his work for third time now. Now he finally started to focusing on his work.)

(At 08:00 pm)

(After Naruto came back to his house)

Naruto: (Sitting on the sofa) Huhh... (Breathed a little)

Sasuke: You should take a shower. Your body will be refreshed.

Naruto: But I have to made dinner.

Sasuke: Don't worry. I already made the dinner.

Naruto: You did?

Sasuke: Yeah.

Naruto: Oooo, thank you! (Hugs Sasuke)

Sasuke: (Hugs back) Now go and fresh yourself.

Naruto: Of course, Sasuke. (Breaks the hug and gives a kiss on Sasuke's forehead)

Sasuke: (Blush a little)

Naruto: (Smiles)

(Time skip)

(After the dinner)

Naruto: It was really tasty, Sasuke! I didn't knew you could cook so well. (Says while sits on the bed)

Sasuke: Of course, I know. When I was thirteen, my mom taught me. Then slowly I learned by myself. (Sits beside Naruto)

Naruto: Oh.

Sasuke: But, you can cook too.

Naruto: Yeah, I can. But not as good as yours.

Sasuke: It's not that good. But look at the moon. It looks so beautiful.

Naruto: Yeah, it is. (Looks at Sasuke and blushed because the light of the moon was glowing Sasuke's face like a diamond) (He's looking... so beautiful. It seems that the sun and the moon are created only to enhance his beauty. I really made the right decision by choosing him.) - He thought

Sasuke: The moon... is so lovely. That's why we call it... full moon. It's really beautiful than anything else.

Naruto: But there is nothing in this world that can beat your beauty. Everything is nothing to your beauty.

Sasuke: (Blushed at the compliment) I-It's nothing.

Naruto: (Smiles) Sasuke...

Sasuke: (Looks at Naruto) Hmh...

Naruto: (Kissed Sasuke on the lips)

To be continued...