Chapter 6

(Some months later after that night)

(At a Cafe)

Naruto: (Zoned out in deep thoughts)

Sakura: Naruto...

Naruto: (Still in thoughts)

Sakura: Naruto!

Naruto: Ahh! W-What's wrong?! Why did you scream?

Sakura: I have been calling you for a long time.

Naruto: Sorry, I was just...

Sakura: ...in deep thoughts, right?

Naruto: Aaa, yeah.

Sakura: Hmh. Ino tell me that you asked her everything about Sasuke.

Naruto: Yeah.

Sakura: And she also tell me... (Goes closer to Naruto's ear and whisper) ...that you like Sasuke.

Naruto: (Splits out the drink from mouth) S-She tell you?!

Sakura: So it's true. But, you know his story. Then what are you going to do?

Naruto: I... don't know. I still haven't thought anything about this.

Sakura: (Sigh) Everything God does is always for good. God will do something for Sasuke, too.

Naruto: (Takes a deep breath) I... really want to protect Sasuke. Want to tell how much I love him. How much I want him. But I don't even know what to do and this made me really angry at myself.

Sakura: Stop pressuring yourself. Just go home and rest. You're tired.
You really need rest. Then we think something about it together.

Naruto: ...You are right. I should go home and take rest.

Sakura: You should've done it earlier. Now let's go. I have to go somewhere.

Naruto: Yeah, sure.

(Then they both left. Sakura went somewhere and he went to his house.)

(At 05:00 pm)

(At Naruto's apartment)

Naruto: (Laying on the bed) (I have nothing to do.) - He thought (Gets up and gets ready and left)

(Then Naruto went to that place where he met Sasuke two times)

Naruto: (Walking) (This place is so peaceful. I think there is no place in this world which is peaceful as this.) - He thought

(When Naruto was walking, he saw someone sitting on the bench and it was Sasuke)

Naruto: (That is Sasuke. Should I talk to him or not?...I think... I should talk to him.) - He thought

(Then Naruto goes closer to Sasuke. Naruto was about to call Sasuke's name but he saw him crying.)

Naruto: (Shocked) S-Sasuke...

Sasuke: (Shocked to see Naruto and started to wipe his tears) H-Hi, Naruto-san. (Tries to smile and be normal)

Naruto: Y-You were crying.

Sasuke: O-Oh, actually, something went into my eye and it burned a lot. That's why I couldn't stop myself and tears came from my eyes.

Naruto: Don't lie to me, Sasuke. I know you are lying. Something big happened.

Sasuke: N-No, it's nothing serious.

Naruto: (Sits beside Sasuke and grabbed his both hands together) Just tell me the truth. Nothing will happened if you tell me.

Sasuke: I-it's just...

Naruto: Your husband, right?

Sasuke: W-What... H-How do you...

Naruto: ...I already know everything, Sasuke. I heard everything from someone.

Sasuke: (Looked down) ...Yes, it's him.

Naruto: (I knew it.) - He thought. What did he do?

Sasuke: He... always do something. And I'm... really tired of this.

Naruto: I know how he is. But, what did he do now that made you cry?

Sasuke: I've already cry many times because of him. But this time, it's not the same as before. He... he cheated... on me. (Burst into tears)

Naruto: Sasuke, don't cry. (Trying to comfort Sasuke by rubbing his back)

Sasuke: I have endured a lot of his torture. I can't anymore. But I can't even leave this place because I have nowhere to go.

Naruto: ...Sasuke...

Sasuke: (Looks at Naruto)

Naruto: (Grabbed Sasuke's hand)

Sasuke: N-Naruto-san, w-what are you doing?

Naruto: ...You are... coming with me.

Sasuke: W-What... N-No, I c-can't!

Naruto: But why? Didn't you just say that you want to leave that place?

Sasuke: I-I said. But, that doesn't mean that I can go to your house.

Naruto: But I'm telling you to come. Then why?

Sasuke: Because... I don't want to be any trouble for someone again. I've been a trouble for many times. I don't want to be anymore.

Naruto: You are not a trouble! I'm just doing this because I love you!

Sasuke: (Shocked) W-What... What d-did you... just say?

Naruto: Yeah, it's true. I love you. I fell in love with you when I first saw you. Your beauty, your voice, your body language, your behavior, everything makes me fell in love. But after hearing everything about you, I don't know how to control it. But, I really wanted to save you from that abuser.

Sasuke: But, didn't you once tell me that you already love someone.

Naruto: Yeah, I said. But who have beautiful black hair, black eyes, pretty face, pale skin other than you?

Sasuke: ...Naruto-san...

Naruto: Remember, once you said, "Believe in your heart" to me. And I really do that. Does it work?

Sasuke: (Hugs Naruto tightly and cries) Thank you, Naruto-san! R-Really thank you!

Naruto: (Hugs back) It's my job to protect the person I care and love about the most.

(They both stayed there in that position for a long time. Then they both broke the hug and went to Naruto's house.)

To be continued...