Chapter 7

(At Naruto's apartment)

Sasuke: (Sitting on the sofa silently)

Naruto: (Comes from another room and sits beside Sasuke and looks at him) You look sad.

Sasuke: ...Naruto-san...

Naruto: Hmh...

Sasuke: ...I think... I should leave this place.

Naruto: ...But why?

Sasuke: You know that I have a son. And I can't left him with that monster. He... He will kill my son. If something happens to my child, I... I will never forgive myself.

Naruto: ...Sasuke, how is it if you bring him here? Then he can stay with his mother and you can stay with your son.

Sasuke: N-No, I-I can't do this. This will cause more problems for you.

Naruto: It will not. I'm ready to take responsibilities of both of you.

Sasuke: B-But...

Naruto: (Goes closer to Sasuke's face) Don't you believe me?

Sasuke: (Gets a little scared) I-I...

Naruto: (Noticed that) I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.

Sasuke: I-it's fine.

Naruto: But Sasuke, can you answer my question?

Sasuke: What is it?

Naruto: ...Do you love me?

Sasuke: ...Naruto-san, I...

Naruto: (Grabbed Sasuke's both arms) Please, tell me the truth. I won't do anything to you.

Sasuke: I... I do love you too. But...

Naruto: But what?

Sasuke: ...I just don't want to be any trouble for someone again. Specially not you. When I was pregnant, my parents told me, "That you were always a trouble for us.". Even Sai told me, "You are nothing but a trouble", when Himmel born. But... But I just always wanted someone to love me. Care about me and never complain anything about me. Loves me for my personality. Not my body. But I didn't got anyone like this. (Tears streaming from his eyes)

Naruto: ...Sasuke...

Sasuke: (Wipes his tears) Sorry for crying. I... I'm just too weak to hold my emotions.

Naruto: ...Then Sasuke, if I give you everything you always wanted, will you stay here with me?

Sasuke: I answered your questions many times. Now answer my question.

Naruto: What question?

Sasuke: Why do you love me? There are many people here who are much better than me. Why don't you love them?

Naruto: (Chuckled a little) I already told you. I love you because of your personality. You have a very soft and kind personality and I really love that. And... (Pulled Sasuke closer for a hug) ...please, stop blaming yourself. You are not a trouble. You are the treasure I always wished to have. You are not weak. You are strong. You suffered all these years just to raised your child. If I were you, I would've died a long time ago. Please, stop all this. (Hugged Sasuke more tightly)

Sasuke: (Slowly hugged back) So you really love me?

Naruto: Yeah, more than anything.

(Then they both stayed in that position for a while)

Sasuke: (Breaks the hug)

Naruto: So, what you are going to do now about your son?

Sasuke: I'm... really afraid to go there. But I have to. Himmel need me. I can't left him alone. (About to get up from the sofa)

Naruto: (Grabbed Sasuke's hand) Don't go there. He will try to do something with you again.

Sasuke: Then what will happen to Himmel?

Naruto: I will go there.

Sasuke: But he will never give him (Himmel) to you.

Naruto: But he's too dangerous. If you go there alone, he will try to do something bad with you again. That's why, I will go there. And he can't do anything to me.

Sasuke: ...Okay, but please, take my child. Don't leave him with that monster.

Naruto: (Gives a smile) I will.

(Then Sasuke give Naruto address of Sai's house. Naruto didn't late a minute and left.)

Naruto: (Knocks at the door)

Sai: (Opens the door) Yes, can I help you?

Naruto: You are Sai, right?

Sai: Yeah.

Naruto: I actually come here to take the child.

Sai: You mean...Himmel?

Naruto: Yes.

Sai: Why do you want to take him with you?

Naruto: What will happened if I took him with me? It's not like he's your son.

Sai: Who said he's not my son?

Naruto: I said. And now just give me the child.

Sai: I'm not going to give you that child.

Naruto: Look, don't make me to call police for abuse people.

Sai: What's the evidence that I abused someone?

Naruto: I have the victim. And if you want, I can also test the victim's wounds to see if there are any traces of your hands. And since I'm a doctor, this is more easy for me to do.

Sai: So Sasuke finally started to taking his revenge on me. Good. By the way, it's good for me too. At least, I don't have to see his or his child's annoying faces anymore.

Naruto: (Grabbed Sai's collar very tight and angrily) Don't you dare to say a bad word about Sasuke. He did nothing.

Sai: Wow, he even hypnotize you to use as a weapon against me. Cool. This is why he's such a whore.

Naruto: (Blood boils with anger and rage) He's nothing! You are the one who made him like this! And now, everything seems to be like he's the bad person and you are the nice person.

Sai: I didn't do anything. And if you really want that child, then go in and take him. He's sleeping. I'm not like someone who would wake someone up from their sleep for no reason.

Naruto: (Released Sai's collar from his hands and tried to calm himself down) You are really lucky that Sasuke didn't make any case about you. If it was me, I would have filled a case against you long ago.

(After the argument, Naruto take Himmel with him and get back to his apartment. Sasuke couldn't believe that Naruto really did it. He really brought his son with him. Now Sasuke really do trust Naruto a little.)

To be continued...