Chapter 3

Sasuke: (Sitting on the sofa)

Ino: (Comes from another room) Hey Sasuke, you should eat something. You haven't eat anything yet since morning.

Sasuke: I'm.. actually not hungry.

Ino: I know you are not. But you can't always stay like this.

Sasuke: (Sigh) Okay, fine. I will eat.

Ino: That's the Sasuke I know. Now let's go. It's now almost 02:00 pm.

Sasuke: Yeah, let's go. (Gets up)

(They both went to the dining room and started eating and talking)

Sasuke: It's really tasty, Ino.

Ino: Glad you like it.

Sasuke: (Suddenly stops eating)

Ino: What's wrong, Sasuke? Is something wrong?

Sasuke: Ino, I... I'm sorry.

Ino: (Shocked) W-Why are you apologizing, Sasuke?!

Sasuke: I... I call you now and then just to take care to Himmel. But why? Because I don't feel good. My body is way too weak. I always disturb you at your important times. Always.

Ino: (Grabs Sasuke's hand)

(Sasuke's left hand was on the table. So Ino grabbed his hand.)

Sasuke: Ino...

Ino: It's not your fault that your body is like this. I know you since elementary school. You are not like this. You are strong. You become like this because of Sai. He always abused you. He always  body shamed you.

Sasuke: ...

Ino: But even after all this, you are still here. Why? Didn't you once told me that whenever he touches you, you feel like throwing up? Didn't you say?

Sasuke: ...Yeah, I said that once. But you know that I have nowhere to go. I also can't even raise a child with my this body condition.

Ino: I know. But you can't always stay like this.

Sasuke: Ino, please stop talking about this things. Specially about him (Sai).

Ino: Sorry. I think, I make you feel sad.

Sasuke: (Takes a small deep breath) It's fine. This is not your fault. Now let's eat our foods.

Ino: Yeah, sure.

(After eating)

Ino: (Washing the plates)

Sasuke: (Holding his head)

Ino: (Sees Sasuke in that position) Headache?

Sasuke: Hmm.

Ino: You should take a rest, Sasuke. Your doctor also said that. (Says while going back to washing the plates)

Sasuke: Yeah, you are right. I'm going now... (Gets up from the chair but suddenly faints)

Ino: (Looks behind) Oh my, Sasuke! (Goes to Sasuke) Sasuke, you okay?! Oh God, he fainted.

(After that, Ino takes Sasuke to his room and lays him down on the bed)

Ino: (Patting Sasuke's head) (He must have fainted from tiredness. I should ask Sakura. She is a doctor. She must know this.) - She thought

(Then Ino write a note before she leave and left beside Sasuke's pillow.)

(At the hospital)

Naruto: (Walking) (Today weather is nice.) - He thought

(When Naruto was walking, he saw Sakura with Ino)

Naruto: (Who is that blonde girl? Oh, I have an idea.) - He thought. Hehehe, I will hear their conversation. Even though it's not a good thing. But I'm curious.

(Naruto stood outside Sakura's room by the door and listened to them)

Sakura: So, what brings you here?

Ino: I want to ask you something.

Sakura: What is it?

Ino: (Sigh) It's about Sasuke.

(With Naruto)

Naruto: (W-What? Something about Sasuke? What it could be about?) - He thought

(Back to the girls)

Sakura: What's wrong with him?

Ino: He's becoming weak day by day. I always tell him to take care of himself. But he never does. He had fainted even this morning.

Sakura: Hmm. Maybe, he's stressing himself too much. He should take rest.

Ino: But, it's not like he's doing this on purpose. He is obliged to do this. He have to take care of his son alone with this body condition. And this is the biggest stress for him.

Sakura: Why alone? Where is his husband?

Ino: Please, don't talk about him. He's a very bad person.

Naruto: (Bad person? What does that mean?) - He thought

Sakura: What do you mean by bad person?

Ino: I mean, he's very abusive towards Sasuke. He everyday harass Sasuke sexually. He even hurt him physically and mentally both. He even refused to agree that Himmel is his child. Do you think he's a good person after all this?

Sakura: (Eyes widen) What are you talking about? Sasuke's been abused by his husband all this time? How can someone be so bad?

Ino: I know Sasuke from our childhood. He's a very soft and charming hearted person. But now look at him.

Sakura: I feel very bad for him. I wish that I could do something for him.

Ino: I also many times wished that I could do something for Sasuke. But I can't. Even though, I'm his best friend.

Sakura: Don't be upset, Ino. Nothing will happened to him. Just take care to him.

Ino: Yeah. I should leave now. You got work.

Sakura: Come again. Bye.

Ino: Bye.

(Then Ino left Sakura's room. But Naruto had left by then. So Ino didn't see Naruto.)

Ino: (Walking) (She also told me that Sasuke fainted because of the tiredness. But I don't think it's only tiredness.) - She thought

(When Ino was walking, someone called her from behind and it was Naruto)

Naruto: Excuse me..

Ino: (Looks behind) Yes, may I help you?

Naruto: I... I want to ask you something.

To be continued...