prologue

Scene 1

In the Indian Cricket Team dressing room.

"Guys, please trust me. I have not done anything like that. It's all fake.... Mahi Bhai, Vi, atleast you tell them." Rohit pleaded.

"Shut your drama Rohit. We have seen the proofs against you." Sneered Hardik.

"We all know you are not innocent!" Added Rahul.

"We can't believe that you did such a thing bhaiya (big brother)." Cried Jassi, Kuldeep, Rishab and Yuzi.

Jaddu, Bhuvi, Ashwin, Shikar and Jinks too looked away from him. Their eyes clearly showed hurt and disgust. It broke Rohit's heart.

"Mahi Bhai, Vi, atleast you both believe me na..." Rohit looked at Dhoni and Virat as a last ray of hope.

"Stop your nonsense Rohit. Just accept the truth that you betrayed the team." Mahi said, shutting his eyes tightly to control his anger.

"I trust you Ro!" Virat said, shocking the rest of the team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 2

"Noone in this family will ever talk about ICT or anything related to ICT." Virat said looking at Anushka, Ritika and Amayra.

"And they are now mere strangers to us." Declared Rohit.

Anushka, Ritika and Amayra looked at eachother and at RohiRat in concern and worry but, nonetheless nodded in approval.

-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

Scene 3

"You are a cricketer?" Amayra asked in asked.

"Yes, I play for the Indian Cricket Team." Answered the other person.

"Why didn't you tell this before?" Amayra almost yelled with tears streaming down her face.

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️