Chapter 4

"Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten"

-David Ogden Stiers

Virat, Rohit and Amayra got ready and came downstairs for celebrating raksha bandhan. Anushka and Ritika were seated in the living room along with the kids, talking with eachother.

"Hey ladies, shall we start the rituals?" Rohit asked.

"No, we have guests to come." Ritika answered.

"Guests? Who?" Rohit, Virat and Amayra asked surprised and shocked.

"Us!!!!" Someone from behind yelled in excitement.

Everyone turned towards the voice and were shocked to see the people standing there.

(Guess who the guests are!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dev chachu! Lak chachu! Mii chachu!" Vamika and Samaira squealed in happiness and ran towards them.

"Devdutt? Tilak? Siraj?" Virat spoke, coming out of his shock.

(Yes, they are none other than... Devdutt Padikkal, Tilak Verma and Mohammed Siraj!!

How many of you guessed them right?)

"I thought you guys weren't coming due to the test series..." Amayra said looking at the three questioningly.

"+1" said Virat and Rohit.

"We aren't texting Bhai and Bhai!" Amayra said with a serious expression and RohiRat rolled their eyes at her.

"Bhabhi...." Amayra whined, looking at Anushka and Ritika.

"Rohit, stop troubling my baby!" Ritika said.

"Virat, stop troubling my baby!" said Anushka. Amayra showed her tongue to RohiRat .

"Yeah yeah, sure!" RohiRat said, chuckling at their sister's antics.

"Anyways, back to the topic, how come are you guys are here?" Virat asked questioningly.

"Haww Bhai, you didn't want us to come?" Dev asked dramatically.

"Kaun ho tum?" Rohit asked jokingly, pointing at Devdutt, Siraj and Tilak.

(Translation: Who are you?)

"Aree Ro bhaiyya, ap kitne bhulakkad ho! Apne chote bhaiyon ko bhul gaye?" Tilak asked with fake shock and Rohit glared at him whereas, the rest chuckled.

(Translation: Oh Ro brother, you are so forgetful! You forgot your younger brothers?)

"You little brat..." Rohit glared at Tilak.

"Okay guys, stop now... It's time for the ritual." Ritika said.

"But they still didn't tell why they lied about skipping raksha bandhan this time..." Amayra asked with a angry pout.

"Aree butterfly, It was a surprise! How can we miss raksha bandhan?" Siraj said, side hugging Amayra.

Soon, the ritual started. First, Amayra tied rakhi to Virat, Rohit, Dev, Siraj and Tilak.

Next, Ritika tied rakhi to Virat. Anushka tied rakhi to Rohit.

Lastly, both Samaira and Vamika tied rakhi to Akaay.

Later, the big family has their lunch and then, the kids went to the playroom. The elders sat in the living hall discussing something general topics.

"You guys are staying right?" Anushka asked Devdutt, Siraj and Tilak.

"Yeah bhabhi, we're staying for a week!" Tilak said and the other two nodded in agreement.

"That's good!" Amayra said excitedly.

"How was your fashion show?" Dev asked.

"It went really well. If everything goes well, I can expand its branches in two other countries next year." Amayra explained.

"That's my sister!" Virat exclaimed proudly.

"No, she's my sister!" Argued Rohit.

"No, she's my sister!" Tilak, Siraj and Dev joined the fight.

"No, first she is my sister!" Virat said.

"But I am her favourite brother!" countered Rohit.

"No, I'm her favourite!" Argued Virat, Dev, Siraj and Tilak.

This fight continued for a few more minutes, until Amayra had enough of this. Anushka and Ritika shook their heads and chuckled at the grown up kids.

"Shut up guys! All of you are my brothers and I love you all equally. Stop fighting like kids... Sammy, Vami and Akku are far better than all of you!" Amayra said in a single breathe.

The guys stopped fighting but glared at eachother, their eyes saying that 'I am her favourite, not you'.

The day passed by in chatting and pulling  eachother's legs. Then, the family  had their dinner and retired to their respective rooms to sleep.

In Amayra's room

Amayra freshened up and changed into her night suit. Then, she did her skincare routine and sat in the balcony of her room, thinking about something.

 Then, she did her skincare routine and sat in the balcony of her room, thinking about something

Amayra's balcony ☝🏼☝🏼

Amayra was lost in her thoughts when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID. It was an unknown number. She received it.

"Hello, Amayra speaking!" Amayra said over the phone.

"Hey Amayra. It's me. Reached your home?" The caller asked nervously.

On hearing the voice, Amayra's eyes widened like a saucer.

(Any guesses on who the caller is?)

PROMO:
Amayra to go to India?

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

What are your views on Virat, Rohit and Amayra?

Liked the entry of Devdutt, Siraj and Tilak?

Do you want some dialogues in Hindi or should it be completely English?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️