Chapter 1

In Dhoni Residence (India)

The whole ICT team (both currently playing and retired), except the youngsters, were here for the weekend dinner party. The team had just finished their India vs Australia test series and they had won it.

After dinner, the ladies were in the balcony chitchatting with each other. Mahi, Yuvi, Raina, Jaddu, Jinks, Rahul, Hardik, Jassi, Kuldeep, Rishab, Yuzi and Shreyas were sitting in the living room, having some light hearted discussions.

Yuvi: Where are the youngsters?

Rah: Paji, they have went on a vacation break, since we are free till the next two weeks.

Harry: (dramatically) yeah paji, and they didn't invite me!!

Rah and Jassi: (with a bored expression) quit overacting Harry!

Raina: (curious) Where have they went?

Rishab: Shubman, Ishan and Abhishek have went to Italy.

Kul: Devdutt, Siraj and Tilak said they are going to their home.

Shreyas: (surprised) what? No they have not went to their homes. I had been to Bengaluru last week and decided to visit Dev but, his parents told me that he, Siraj and Tilak have went overseas on a vacation break.

Harry: (fake crying) Haww, they lied!!

Mahi: Quit whining Harry, they might have made a sudden plan later.

Yuvi: (in a flow) Yeah, Cheeku and Ro always used to do that!

After a moment, Yuvi realised what he said and everyone became silent  and gloomy.

Jaddu: (sadly mumbling) It's been two years and I miss them.

Yuzi: (gulping down his tears) Yeah, if Ro bhaiyya and vi bhaiyya were here, they would be fighting for the 100th time and Mayra (Amayra) would have been helping me film their craziness...

Kul: I miss both of them...

Jassi: Would they ever come back? If yes, when?

Mahi: Calm down kiddos, everything will be fine. We will find both of them!

Harry: (desperate) when Bhai? It's been two years already and, it seems like they have disappeared in thin air.

Jinks: Let's not lose hope Harry... We will find them very soon.

Rishab: (with hopes) Yes!!

Rah: Even if we do find them, will they ever forgive us?

Rahul got very emotional on that thought, dashed outside and left within a few minutes.

Harry and Shreyas: (worried) We'll go check on him. (Everyone nodded)

Soon, Harry and Shreyas left too.

Later, one after the other, everyone left except, Yuvi, Raina, Jaddu and Jinks left.

Jaddu: (tired) When will everything be alright Bhai? When will we become normal again?

Jinks: Will our Vi and Ro come back to us? Will they ever forgive us?

Yuvi: (giving hope) Why will they not? We are their brothers, they will forgive us. And if not, we'll try our best to gain their forgiveness.

Raina: Yes, everything will be alright soon... hopefully. (Mumbling the last word to himself).

Soon after, Jinks, Yuvi, Jaddu and Raina too left with their families.

In Mahi and Sakshi's room

Sakshi entered their room after making Ziva sleep in her room. She noticed that Mahi was sitting in the balcony, gazing at the stars, being in deep thought. Sakshi went and sat beside him. She noticed that Mahi was hugging a picture of him, Virat, Rohit and Amayra.

Sakshi: (softly) What happened Mahi?

Mahi: (sighing heavily) I don't know what's happening to me Saks. I feel like something's gonna happen very soon... Don't know if it's good or bad.

Sakshi: Don't worry Mahi, nothing bad is gonna happen. Think positive.

There was a moment of comfortable silence between them. Both of them sat, gazing at the night sky that was adoring the bright stars.

Mahi: I miss them Saks... I miss my Cheeku, Ro and Amy.

Sakshi: I miss them too....

Mahi: (guilty and teary eyed) If that day, I would have done something, trusted them, they wouldn't  have left Saks... It was all my fault...

Sakshi: We cannot reverse the past Mahi... But, we can definitely meet them and ask for their forgiveness and bring them back.

Mahi: Yeah, only they can bring back the cheerful and happy ICT.

Sakshi: We will find them one day Mahi....

Mahi: Hopefully soon...

The two of them sat, gazing at the stars, remembering the friendly banters of Ro- Ko (Rohit and Virat), Ro-Ko teasing Amy (Amayra), the three of them complaining against eachother to Mahi.

Every memory of them made Mahi more guilty. He always blamed himself for that 'One Black Day'.

PROMO:
THE LIFE OF KOHLIS AND SHARMAS!

WITH LOVE,
KRISHI RATHODE ❤️