Chapter 13: This Time

★JULIA'S POV★

I sneak out of bed and downstairs to get out of the house, ever since my mom got trampled on by Ciel, she has been extra careful to never let me out of the house. Which means; no fun.
I walk down the sidewalk when I feel someone step on the back of my shoe, I gasp and turn around,
"Watch it!" I urge

"Sorry!" He spits at me

"I'm sorry but I don't like your tone, who do you think you are?" I look at him, taller than me by little, dressed in abnormal colors, but they suit him, and a black hat covering his face.

He takes off his hat so I can view him, "Alois Trancy" he scowls "head of the Trancy estate" He looks at me "and who are you?"

I think for a split second and I take a risk that I am surely going to forget.

"Julia Widowhart, spouse of Ciel Earl Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive manor, and owner of the Funtom Company." I say proudly, I lift my chin up and look at him.

"Phantomhive, eh? Well I am a good friend of Ciel. We mess around at times, but everything's alright between us. I'll be happy to stop by if you'll be there." He smirks

My heart beats fast, what am I going to do?
I sigh lightly, "Yes, I'll be there, stop by if you'd like." I give him a small smile.

He nods and walks off.
Man those shorts fit him really well.
WHAT!? No, no, Stop Julia, Stop thinking that.
But they do.
No! STOP.

I blush and walk off. I have to get to the manor.

I step up to the large door that leads inside the manor, I reach my hand out to open it, I slowly peek inside and when I see noone, run upstairs.
As I'm walking down the corridor, I see Ciel's bedroom door; I walk up to it and slowly step inside.
I hear a door open and I notice, It's 12:00, Ciel comes home at this time. I sprint and hide inside the closet. The door opens and Ciel steps inside, He drops a strange bag on the floor and puts his cane to rest.
He slowly strips off his coat, I blush madly; Then he takes off his vest, and his pants; leaving him in his underwear and in his white smooth shirt, that I believe is a little too big for him. I cover my eyes, expecting him to take something else off, but he just lays on his bed.

He comes over and opens the closet, I quickly step back; He hangs his coat and then shuts the closet doors. He steps out for a minute.

He's going to find me in this closet!
I sprint and hide underneath his huge pillows and stay still. But I realize;

This was a horrible idea.

Ciel steps back in and lays on his bed, with his head on the part of the pillow where my breasts are.

He starts reading some kind of novel. I catch the title, 'Dignified' Well... That is a very rare title. I've read it, it's mostly about two men who find love, yaoi takes place, and then one of them dies.
Very sad.

He reaches under the pillow and accidently touches one of my breasts, I stay quiet.
He gasps, grabs a gun from under the covers and points it at my forehead.
I yell. "CIEL! ITS ME!"

He squints his eyes, "why are you here?" I blush and he notices.

"Were you trying to..." His eyes widen.

"Eh... Um... No! I was just-" I stop to blush. I look in the distance in a mirrior and my face is red.

He blushes lightly, "If thats what you came for, then I'd be glad t-" I stop him by raising my hand.

"Not what I came for, Playboy." I blush and drop my hand; when I do, I notice it landed on Ciel's crotch. I quickly lift it up and put it away. "Sorry!"
He smirks.

I start to heat up. I cover my face with the sheets. I stand up and rush to a corner.

He walks up to me and puts my hands above my head, and pushes me against the wall. He gazes sleepily into my eyes, "Lets continue this some other time, Julia. I have somewhere to be." He smirks and lets me go.

He walks out of the room, leaving me on the wall and quivering.

Ciel almost... AH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hewo~ I am soo sorry for not posting, but I promise I will update more :c so much drama going on and I have no time to write.
Dont hate me If I cant update!

Love you guys~