Chapter 9~ Memories. Bitter sweet Memories.

★JULIA'S POV ☆
I'm going to kill him.
Im going to kill him.
Im going to kill him!

He must pay for what he's done. How could he do this? Was it on purpose to hurt me? Or was it on accident? I dont even know anymore.

I sigh as I walk down the sidewalk to my old aunt's bakery used to be. She died in in, after a fire. They said they found her body bloddy, with a silver locket chanied to her neck, and stabbed multiple times. Once they took out her burned body outside the flaming building on a gurney, they set her out on the road where she would bleed to death.

I was so young. I was only about 6 years old. Once my parents found out my Aunt had been murdered, thye packed our bags and moved far away.
Though, while she was led outside to die, I had a chance to run over to her. I leaned down to her and got on my bare knees and whispered in her ear

"ring around the rosie, pocket full of posies. Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
Ring around the rosie, what do you suppose we can do, to fight the darkness, in which we drown?"
She halfway opens her eyes, and firmly presses her cold dead hand on the side of my face and says with her raspy and almsot faded voice,

"ring around the rosie, this evil thing it knows me, lost souls surround me,

I CANT FALL DOWN."

She gently smiles and her hand drops from my cheek and it falls limply to the floor. She closes her eyes for the very last time, but the smile on her face doesnt fade. Her body gets cold and her heart stops.
That was the last time I ever saw her face until the funeral. Her beautiful smiling face on that last picture of her on the cowardly stage, her smile fading as people come and go, speaking for her, and saying what they THOUGHT they were to her.
Friends thought they were family, and family thought they were friends, but actually, noone really thinks of others. People were just broken peices of glass to her, once they broke, there was really no point in putting them together again. So she didnt.

As people went on and on about how much they loved her and and cared for her, I didnt notice it was my turn to speak.
I slowly walked to the center of the stage. I touch the cord of the microphone as I hold it. I dont have a chnace to say a word before I see one of the people in the front row get shot in the back by someone by the door.

"We're all gonna die!!!" I hear someone scream, and everyone dashes towards the door. I look upon everyone in the audience.

Pathetic.

In the corner of my eye, I see a boy and his butler, both have silky blond hair. The butler has a hand on the pillar, smiling at me. The blond boy seems familiar. Both of their eyes are focusing on me.

The boy crosses his arms over his chest and evily smirks at me. A middle aged woman runs by, and by the time she does, both the boy and his butler vanish from sight. I never knew if it was a hallucination or not. I clench my fists and look arond for my parents, but I cant seem to find them. They seemed to have vanished too.
I walk downstairs to the basement of this poorly built funeral home and I look around for any possible weapon. I look through a few dusty drawers only to find a thick rope, an almost empty pack of matches, and a filthy cloth. I grab only the matches and the cloth and head upstairs to the main floor. I walk over to my dead aunt's coffin, and open it. Gently, I put the cloth over her face and close the coffin once again. Then, I grab a promising looking match and light it. I throw it at her coffin. and watch as the coffin burns down into flames along with her dreadful body.
She started in a fire... She is gonna end in one, too.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

As I walk over to the ruins of the bakery, I kick a few pebbles and toss some at the place where it used to stand. I remember there being a small garden next to the back of the bakery where me and my aunt grew tomatoes. we would laugh and smile everyday when we sat in the fresh grass where we would often plant flowers.
One day, she let me name one of them. I called mine Ximena, because Ximena meant goddess of beauty and aslo meant lovely. So I named my beautiful white rose Ximena. but now when I look at the garden, its all muddy and has been turned into a stone traced parking lot. My Ximena is no longer a flower, it is now a part of the sidewalk and a horrible memory. Although I dearly miss my flower, I cant never get her back because now she's been burned to nothing bur ashes and is a lifeless thing stuck in the back of my head.

Most people think flowers are a waste of time, But I loved that flower. I sang to it, I read to it, I fed it, I wrote poems about it, I watched over it, I cared for it, I LOVED IT.

To hate something that you used to love is such a painful feeling...
I dont really hate it...
Its just that it hurts to think about it, so I dont. But when I do, I try to stop because it brings back agony and sarrow.

I walk around for a while until I reach an unfamiliar unit. It's quite large, and on the gate are the initials "A.L"