Chapter 4: Headache

☆ JULIA'S POV ☆

After I swear a TWO whole hour lecture swarming with millions of questions including "Where were you?", " where have you been?", "Why were you out this late?", I was pretty tired. Ugh. Another lecture about that I should've gotten home that time I was expected to. Or how my mother was worried sick. Yeah right, she could care less if I got ubducted or if I were to get murdered by some mad serial killer. Psh, yeah sure, she was "scared." I remember a few years back, me, my mom, amd my dad were going to a big celebration at my father's factory. My mother and father let me wander around the factory so I could get used to what it looked like and see how all the machines worked. And that maybe I could work with my dad to double up his amount of costumers and sales people, funds, and stocks in my town's stock market. Yeah, like it turned out how it was supposed to, no it didnt. A soft knock at the door stops my train of thought. I go over to answer it. I slowly open the door. You never know if there could be a serial killer behind the door.
"Good evening lady Julia." A soft voice is heard behind the door once I open it. I remember that sweet voice from yesterday. Oh how I missed that voice.
"Oh H-hello Ciel" I say in a soft voice. I look up and see Sebastian. Oh, look, he's here too. I wasen't expecting that. He catches me look at him and I quickly glance away. I'm somewhat scared of him, I feel like he's different from the other men i've seen. He seems, not human.
"Ciel, may I please have a word with you? In my room?" I ask, making sure not to accidently glance at Sebastian.
"Fine." Wow, he seems rather sturn.
I motion him toward the upstairs part of the house. We go upstairs and I lead him into my room.
"Ciel, why does Sebastian follow you everywhere?"
"Oh, Sebastian is my butler" he says looking to make sure I undertsand
"Butler? Wait, how is he your Butler?" Im concerned now
"He just is." He says almost calmly
"What about yout parents? Where are they? I haven't seen them around lately" I say. Im actually wondering. If he has parents, then why does he have his own butler? Doesn't Vincent get bothersome?
Ciel's face softens, his eyes are dead. I don't see any light in them. His hands are now trembeling.
"Dont. Talk. About. My. PARENTS." He's shaking furiously now
"Cie-" Im cut off by Ciel suddenly screaming at me.
"JULIA. THEY'RE DEAD. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD. CAN'T YOU SEE? THEY DIED. THEY DIED IN A FIRE, WHICH BURNED THE WHOLE FREAKING MANOR DOWN. THEY'RE NOT HERE." He yells in a heap of anger
"They're dead Julia." A tear rolls down his face.
No wonder why he's changed. The little glint in his eye has disapeared. He wont smile like he used to. He doesn't talk to anyone about his problems. He can't even look at certain people now.
"Ciel, im sorry. I didn't know. Please, let me help you". I try to help him
"Julia, how can you help me if everytime I look at you, all I see is my parents. The memories we shared together. You can't help me Julia, not if I cared enough to let you into my life now, I still wouldnt change. Im broken." The words are thrown at me like bullets shot from a gun, peircing my every part of flesh and bones. His words go through me with pain. How could I have been so blind? Why would I dare to ask him what happened to his parents. But I didnt know! Thats no exuse, not for what I've put him through in the past 5 minutes. All the steam and bad guilt of what I have just caused hits me. And I think i'm close to passing out.

☆ A VERY LONG TIME LATER ☆

Well, what do you know, I passed out! Ugh! What time is it? Where am I? A bright light flashes in my face, awakening me.
"Oh. Lady Julia. I see you've awaken. Wait here, yes!" A kind of shreeky voice flows from ontop of me
I must have passed out. Or maybe I'm dead? Well, i have no idea.
A woman comes in with a fresh pair of blankets and a large platter of i think, chicken soup? She also has a tray of refreshments balanced awkwardly on her head, a spoon on her nose, a bottle of pain killers balnced directly on her hip and a bar of soap also balanced on her left foot!!! She starts to take small steps toward me, but I guess she got exited and started going faster. She trips on a pile of clothes that I guess are mine and everything she had balanced and everything that she was holding tumbles down and crashes down to the hard floor. She only has time to pick up what is left of the towels before Sebastian bursts into the room, scaring the living crap out of both of us. Well that was UNEXPECTED!
"Pardon me lady Julia, I heard a loud sound and came up here to investigate where it came from. And as usual, it came from Mey-Rin." He looks over at the woman who dropped all the stuff.
She blushes and comes over to me.
"Lady Julia, I'm very so ever sorry that I had dropped all the things that were supposed to be brought up to you. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvience." She quickly bows and exits the room, leaving Sebastian to clean up her mess.
I glance at him occasionaly while he cleans up. He seems rather...Beautiful in a way.
When he leaves, I quickly sit up. And find out that I'm in a lace gown. Its very pretty actually. The only thought is, who got me into it? The thought of sebastian changing me while I'm obvioulsy passed out seems kinda weird to me. But what if HE didnt do it? It was problably that velvet haired girl, what was her name? Ah yes, Mey-Rin. I'm just going to image that sebastian WASEN'T the one who dressed me in this gown.
I decide sinse I have to be heading home, i should get dressed. I walk up and look inside the clothes that are in the dressers. I find a pair of knee-high socks, a pair of very short shorts, well thats all I found for the pants category. Wow. These are like, booty shorts to me. I pick out a white elegent shirt with thin straps and a blue blazer. Hm, I think I look fine, I mean, its not like I'm gonna be dressing up for something, I just wanna go home. I couldn't find anything like footwear. I guess I will just go with these freaking SEE THROUGH socks if thats what they insisted on! Ugh.
I walk downstairs to the "Main floor" and walk over to what i think is the living room? In the living room, I see both Ciel and Sebastian sitting down. On the other side of the living room, a strange man I have never seen before sits in a love seat with another woman. They don't even notice me come in, all of them exept for Sebastian. He notices. Im kinda glad that he does.
"Oh Ran Mou, can you beleive all the distant children from other lands have no parents. And most of them die because of house fires?" He says with a smile, obviously ticking Ciel off. I chuckle under my breath. Sebastian catches me and does the same. I smile at him.
"Lau! You better shut your bloody mouth or i swear i will-" Ciel's voice is muffled by Sebastian's hand.
"Young lord, it is not polite to curse in front of a lady." Sebastian's eyes trail to me and so do Ciel's.
"Oh how rude of me. Im ever so sorry lady Julia. I aoplogize dearly for my actions. Its just that Lau here and his toy, Ran Mou are starting to really get on my nerves" Ciel glances towards them
"Sebastian, get Lau and Ran mou out of my manor. I dont want to see them right now" he frowns
Sebastian gets down on one knee, hand over his heart. "Yes, My Lord."
He sprints up into the air, like an angel without its wings. Ran mou sprints up too, but rustier. They both crash into eachother like boulders hitting the ground. From Sebastian's fingers, three golden butter knives sprint from his hands and fling toward Ran Mou. She dodges them, barely. She grabs two pocket knives from her...um..yeah. And throws them at Sebastian, they glide smoothly throught the air. They sprint up once again and starts to dodge each other's throws and fatal weapons. Ran mou throws many things such as Weapons, vases, glasses, and pens. While Sebastian throws only the endless supply of golden and silver butter knives. Suddenly, I hear a huge BANG! And then it all stops from there...