One last time (SUNKI) (S)

DRUNK SEX
THIGH MARKING
ORAL SEX

TOP NIKI
POWER BOTTOM SUNOO

extra info:
-REQUESTED

'hey, It might be the alcohol talking,
but, you look so hot right now'

sunoo pov:
who would have thought i would be sat across from my ex, making eye contact while i swallowed the bitter liquor from heeseungs kitchen.

Niki, my ex boyfriend, we had freshly broken up out of our toxic relationship just a week ago, yet he sits there on the couch with some random bitch kissing at his neck.

ironic aint it?~

i smirked at him, i dont know what he was trying to do but this situation amused me, the way his smirk dropped, glint of annoyance in his eye's.

ah~

he was trying to make me jealous, typical.

he so childish that i could laugh, he broke up with me so i dont get the motive.

jungwon- "sunoo hyung! come over, jay's gonna jump into the pool wearing giselle's bikini!"

i got off of my spot on the couch and ran over the back door were jungwon had called me from, "shit, really~" i laughed as i stepped out to the pool area, and low and behold, jay actually stood their in a two piece hot pink metallic bikini ready to jump.

i whipped out my phone, laughing as i recorded the scene.

after that i decided to chill by the pool beds with everyone, the party had basically moved outside at this point, it was around 10:30 pm, alot of people got into the pull, most say around talking and the rest danced to the distant music playing from the house.

after a while i began tuning out the conversation that was taking place., i felt eye on me, the feeling was familiar, giving me shivers.

slowly i tilted my head back, eyes locking directly with niki's who stood on the balcony connected to a room on the second floor.

he looked at me for a few more seconds before walking back inside.

"guys, ill be back, need to make a call" i smiled, exiting the conversation and entering the empty house.

it lowkey felt eerie knowing that niki lurked somewhere upstairs while the house was empty.

creep.

i rolled my eyes a little as i walked up the stairs of the house, walking down the hall towards tthe back of the house, opening the first door at the end of the hall.

"niki-"

i stopped, oh, i raised my brow when i saw two people in the bathroom in a rather crazy position (you can pick who they are).

"wait...how is your leg up there and his dick is-"

"sunoo get out!"

"sorry, damn" i rolled my eyes and left the room, "they going crazy tho" i mumbled to myself as i walked further down the hall.

opening the door i wad met with niki, he sat at the edge of the bed smoking a cigarette.

"oh? you started smoking again, since when?~" i smirked knowing that he stopped when we got together, probably got back into it when we ended things.

poor soul.

"...hey, you ignoring me now?~" i walked over, standing in front of him, he looked up at me, eyes bored, but sharp.

"hey, it might be the alcohol, but, you look really hot right now~" i said, ears turning red when his lip curved up, "oh~" he tilted his head.

"yeah~" i looked at his lips as he licked them, "so...fucking...hot" i said before suddenly pushing him down onto the bed, climbing over to straddle his wait.

"how about..." i listed his shirt, trailing my finger down from is chest to his naval, "we have sex one last time~" i suggested.

"sex? one last time?" niki's eyebrow raised, but i could see by the look in his eye's that he was down.

"say nothin~" he flipped us around so he way now hovering over me, "lets have sex sunoo, one last time~" he whispered in my ear before attacking my neck with rough kisses.

"hm, niki~" i breathed out, fingers wrapping around the nape his neck, "fuck~" he bit down harshly on my neck.

"that was harsh dont you think" i scowled as he pulled away, "but you liked it didnt you~" he teased, my cheeks went red, "just shut up and get to the good part" i hissed at him.

he complied, unbuckling his belt and then mine, now we were both naked from the waist down, "you need me to prep you?" he asked, tip already eager to enter, "no, i prepped myself earlier before coming here" i said, he frowned, "why?"

"because, i expected to hook up with someone, just didnt know that person would be yo- Ah!" i yelped when he suddenly entered me without warning, "fuck!" he moaned, already beginning to thrust.

"niki~" i groaned when he thrust into my prostate, changing his angle to abuse it.

i bit my lip, "ugh~ you know my body so well~" i threw my head back, his hands holding firmly on my hips as our bodies moved in sync.

"fuck hyung~, im the only one who knows how to do you~" he groaned in replied, shifting my body to lay on my side as he bought my leg over his shoulder.

(i hope you guys get the vision of the position)

"hng yeah~ only you~" i squeezed my eyes shut, my high was near.

"niki, im close~" i whined out, "me too, just a little more~" he thrusted once more before pulling out and cumming on the rim of my hole.

i moaned loudly as i came on myself, "hng!~" i groaned at the empty feeling of my noe gaping hole.

but it wasnt over, niki got on his knees, lifting my thighs up to expose my hole to his face,m"niki? wha- AaH~" i yelped loudly when his tongue entered my hole.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure, fingers curling into niki's black locks of hair, it all felt to good, i forgot that i even hated him.

it was like we never broke up, it all felt to natural.

"f-fuck~" i began grinding down on his tongue, my hands moving his head to go deeper, he groaned, humming in pleasure as he gripped my thighs, spreading them further apart.

i let out a loud moan as i had a dry orgasm, body shutting down completely after.

i whined a bit when niki pulled his tongue out, pushing me up further onto the bed, rolling me over onto my stomach.

"aah~" i moaned again when he slipped back inside me, thrusts fast,  chasing his high.

i stayed still, only moaning in pleasure as i let him use me, his palm grabbing and squeezing at my ass.

i felt high listening to his growing moans and curses, i could feel him rubbing on my walls hot and nice.

"fuck sunoo, im gonna cu-" but before he could finish his sentence he had already pulled out, cumming all over my back.

"hah~" i rested my body down onto the bed, groaning at the gross feeling of cum on my back, but i was too tired to care what was going on.

i closed eyes as i listened to the sound of niki zipping himself up, ignoring the slight pain in my chest, this was just a hook up after all.

i stayed still, his foot steps approaching my body.

he then leaned down, kissing my forehead.

"goodbye sunoo"

"...bye...niki"

**************************************

play doh doh doh