Claiming you (SUNKI) (S)

BONDAGE🔞
BITING🔞

TOP NIKI
BOTTOM SUNOO

Extra info:
-it goes in and out if pov sometimes, SORRY!

'For fuck sake, just do me already, I want you in me now'

Sunoo Pov:
Niki had enough of sharing me for the day.
When i plopped down on the bed with a smile and started humming as I waited for him to change into something comfortable, he went deep into thought about his course of action.

He knew we had both been through a lot with this relationship, what with him working on the whole possessive thing.

It was a task easier said than done, trying not to stab every person that touched me, talked to me or even looked at me, but he knew that he owed me after taking me captive.

That of course was talked out and he let me free, but we both continued the relationship until I eventually moved back in with him.

The deal was he works on the whole kidnapping thing, and i give the relationship a try.

Well...I gave it a try and now i don't ever want to leave, strange as it may seem me, I loved that man more than i ever thought i could, and it just made my heart soar knowing that he would change so drastically just for me.

When niki stepped out of the bathroom and saw sunoo laying on the bed, he examined the way the elder held one arm behind his head and let the other rest across his stomach while his legs were flat out and open
'enough to fit between them' he noted to himself while trying to push it down at the same time.

Sunoo kept your eyes closed as niki glared at the little charm that rested beside the bed, given to sunoo by jungwon.

He gritted his teeth while looking at it and tried to calm his primal urges to rip up the string charm.

"Your glaring" sunoo said peeking one eye at him and he just scoffed "Yeah so what" he said clearly in a sour mood, sunoo just sighed and opened his arms wide asking the younger to join him.

He grouchily dragged his feet to me, throwing the tie he was wearing earlier onto the edge of the bed, before getting on the bed and situating himself to have his head under my chin and both his legs between mine as he laid on his stomach.

"What's wrong babe, I'm sure we can work it out when you're ready to say" i said petting his medium length black hair, knowing that patience was key with him.

"... I'm upset" he said and I nodded
"About what?" I asked and petted his hair
He took a malicious glance at the charm before looking away and I did catch on rather quickly, "Are you jealous?" I asked and he hesitantly nodded before looking at me.

Normally he wouldn't act like this, besides the cuddly part, but he only got blunt and sometimes rude when something weighed on his shoulders but i always listened
"Yeah... I don't know why but, I just really want you to myself right now more than I ever have" he said wrapping his arms around me tightly but it didn't hurt.

"Mishi~, you're not thinking about locking me up again are you?" i asked softly, calling him by the cure nickname i gave him, only to get an answer i didn't expect.

"Yeah... I am, but I won't do it, I just need something as a reassurance" he said as he let me go before getting into a position where he hovered over me face to face.

"Sunoo...let me claim you" he said and mu face turned a bright red.

"W-what, Niki what do you mean?" I asked and he let his face hover closer, "You know exactly what I mean my love, I know we haven't before... But I want to right now, I need to" he said lowly and i couldn't help but tingle at the very words.