Heat (OT3) (S) pt1

sunoo pov:
My heat is coming soon, its about that time of the year. im so happy that jakey and sunghoon are willing to help me get through it. Its not my first heat with them, so they kinda know what to do.

"wake up sleepy head, time for school" i hear a gruffy voice say. I open my my eyes and see it was my lovely alpha sunghoon staring back at me. He gives a kiss on the head before getting out of bed, Looking i could already see his was ready, uniform on and hair neat out of his face, i blushed at how handsome he is.

i sit up, the blanket falling down a bit exposing my torso.

"jake is making breakfast. Go ahead and get dressed, im going to help him finish" he says as he walks out the door, but before he's fully out of view he stops and turns around.

"your heats going to be soon, right?" he asks, leaning on the door frame. "yeah i guess it is, ill get the form from school to let them know"

the form is something that let's the school know that the omega, alpha or beta plus their mates will probably be off of school for about a week.

once in out of bed i head over to the bathroom to freshen up, a lot of the time at night, jake likes to sleep on top of me, making me and him both sweat, tho it's annoying, it's cute.

i put on my uniform rather messily and headed down stairs, i was really hungry for some reason. i was hit with sweet the sweet smells of my lovers, an apple like smell from jake and and earthy oak wood scent coming from sunghoon, my favourite blends.

Yeah my heats coming, i can tell they smell me when jake comes over and sniffs at my hair, "so, almost that time, huh" he says while giving me a hug, i nod and get a kiss on my head, i was much shorter than them so i usually received kissed on my head, tho id my prefer them on my lips.

i nod hugging him back, he smells so good, They both go back to the kitchen, but not before giving each other a kiss, i whined and they came back over giving me a kiss on either of my cheeks.

"kisses here" i pouted out my lips not satisfied with only a kiss on the cheek, they both chuckled, "baby, what did i tell you about rushing in the mornings~" sunghoon started to fix my tie, completely ignoring my whines in distress.

"jerks..." i mumbled when he was done and followed them into the kitchen.

Sunghoon hands me a pill and jake gives my a cup of water, they both watched me to make sure i took it, i opened my mouth with tongue stuck out a little to show them, the pill is to help with my preheat cramps and sudden waves of heat.

The reason their so strict about it is because last year i was stubborn and refused to take them, causing neighbouring alphas to smell my heat and try to bang me, plus i was in shit pain and was so out of it that i had no idea it wasn't my mates stripping my clothes off, thankfully they came just in time.

i got a huge lecture afterwards.

While walking to school we talked about what we were gonna do with my heat, obviously they cant fuck me all day, that's why they bought me some toys to help throughout the day, so we were gonna go shopping for more after school.

When we got to school i turned to them, "ill go get the form!, see you!"

sunghoon's pov:
When the last bell rang, me and jake stood outside the school gate talking as we waited for our omega.

"we should get a lot more lube than last year, we ran out quite a bit" i said to my boyfriend, he nodded in agreement, "yeah, we did. should we get a few more toys, i think that'll make him happy", i nod, making a mental note to go to that store.

"hi hi hi!" we looked and saw sunoo greeting us in English, "hi babe~" jake replied in English as well

.

.

.

"i...am sunghoon..."

"BHAHAHAHAHAH!" me cheeks turned red when jake started laughing, sunoo letting out a little giggle.

"so cute babe~" jake pinched my cheek's, my eyes turned amber, "dont call me cute, im the alpha here i-"

"and im the hyung, so shut up and lets go" he cut me of with a kiss on the lip and a little intimidating stare, he's right, tho he's our beta, he was the hyung, it poked at my pride.

"oh my~ babe, your so hot when you do that~" sunoo held onto jakes arm in awe, i huffed, "lets just go, people are staring" they both complied
and we set of to the mall.

First we go to they toy store, not the adult one, the actual one, sunoo loved to get little plushy's and blankets for us to scent and add to his nest, its so cute when he's sleeping all cuddly and warm in it.

"i like this one!" sunoo pointed out a light yellow blanket that matched his blonde hair, "sure baby" i added it to the cart.

Next we headed to the adult toy store" he asks while grabbing our hands, "sure, sounds fun~" i smirked teasingly, watching in delight as his cheeks went red.

As we walked in we spotted heeseung with his omega jay looking at some vibrators, "Hey heeseung hyung, jay hyung!" sunoo greeted them both making jay flinch in horror, "h-hey guys!" he says with a red blush.

*cute* i thought earning me a painful jab in the ribs from jake, they both gave me a side look, shit, they heard my thought.

yeah, we have a mind link, so we can communicate in our heads, if we're not careful we can hear each others thoughts, fortunate sometimes, unfortunate most of the times, especially when we argue, "what are you guys doing here? is it that time~" heeseung asked.

jake cleared his throat, "yeah, sunoo's in pre-hea-" jake almost says but his mouth gets covered by sunoo, making heeseung laugh.

"well, im here to see what jay wants for his heat~"

"hyung!" jay yells flustered, he was feeling super awkward, "well nice to see you three, have a good time" heeseung waved off as jay dragged him out of the store.

"sorry baby, i didn't know you were embarrassed by it" jake mumbles in apology to the omega, " 's ok, just, dont do it again" "ok", then sunoo takes jakes hand, "plus, we have this one to be mad at" sunoo glares at me with blue eyes, jake growls at me under his breath.

"guys im sorry!"
*************************************

pt2 comming next