Walking Red Flag

Sexual Content Warning

Chapter 18: Walking Red Flag

"I could get her if she waits inside until I can get there; I won't be able to leave until her class finishes." The muffled voice of Mac on the other end of the phone made me freeze, but a lifted brow set me moving again.

Taran bit his lip as hard as a I was biting mine to keep a moan from escaping. Hands braced on his chest, I swivelled my hips and nearly lost my battle of silence as lifted myself off Taran's cock, the head caught at my entrance, until a sharp nod sent me slamming myself back down.

My head fell back, lips parting on a sharp inhale.

A hand on my hip stilled me, and my inner walls clenched.

"I don't want her anywhere alone," Taran replied, shifting the phone by his ear in one hand while the other kneaded my hip as his brow furrowed. "In a busy exam hall is one thing, wandering the university and city streets alone is quite another."

I wanted to smack the phone from his hand. The man was too relaxed, speaking to his friend as if he were sitting alone at his desk and not, well, otherwise occupied.

Mac's sigh crackled.. "You're meeting Brian, and I imagine he'll want to catch up as well as finalise his membership to the club so he and his have a safe and reliable place to feed. You've already brought attention to her, you don't want to bring more by pushing his meeting back so you can play taxi."

"You don't trust Brian?" Taran queried, then mischievous eyes met mine and he smirked, lifting his hips to press himself deeper, hitting a spot that made a low moan slip past my lips.

"Taran? What was that?"

"Nothing. Nothing. You were saying?"

The phone was silent for a moment, and I was pretty sure Mac knew exactly what was going on, but thought better of acknowledging it, answering instead, "Brian is our friend, but he has his own motives in coming here. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. Last I heard, he was running with Anoor."

Anoor? Not a word I was familiar with, I pondered. Unless it was Gaelic, like An Toiseach?

Taran smacked my ass hard enough to sting, encouraging me to move again as he grit out between clenched teeth, "Then I really don't like the idea of her being alone."

"I'll work something out," Mac said.

As soon as he hung up, the phone was tossed to the other end of the bed, my other hip was seized in a bruising grip. Taran flipped me onto my back and thrust himself so deep my whole body trembled under a wave of intense pleasure; pleasure that only intensified further when he demanded hotly at my ear, "Touch me."

I didn't need to ask where, he drew one of my hands to his hair. My fingers curled into thick dark strands instinctively when he drove into me again.

The whole house must have heard my scream as Taran brought me to release.

Slumped on his chest afterwards, my ragged breaths matched his as he toyed with a lock of my hair. "Make sure you wear your hair down today."

I didn't have the ability to form words so all I could do was offer a questioning hum.

"You'll need it down so you can wear a helmet."

That brought me back from the land of ecstasy. I sat up with wide eyes. "A helmet?"

He lifted his hand to idly cup a breast, his thumb brushing over my nipple. His lips curled up as I twitched. "I'm taking you to University today, remember? Laura will meet you there and walk you to whatever room or hall your exam will be in."