Chapter 5: It's Me VS Pinkie

Hey guys, quick thing about this chapter. I honestly do love Sakura! Believe me, I do! She's always been my favorite character ever since I started watching Naruto! So please don't take any offense by this! I love her, I just thought that since she and Sanako are sort of alike, they wouldn't get along all too well. Anyways, hope you guys like it!

                                              ~~Scar:3

                                                A week passes and Naruto shows me around the village. He takes me on an intense tour. Going over the Leaf's history, well what he knows. He introduces me to new people. One person stands out from most of them. I forget his name, but he's frequently described as mysterious. He has short, black hair. I think his name is Sai, I'm not quite sure though. Naruto tells me that Sai's extremely perverted and I believe it, (ha, puns) especially when he says, "Let's hope she's not interested in that small penis of yours."

                                                I put my hand over my mouth and giggle as Naruto is obviously flustered. He starts yelling at Sai, shouting at him, clearly embarrassed. Sai whispers something in Naruto's ear and Naruto looks and me slyly. I stop giggling and give him a questioning look. "What was that?" I ask. "What'd he say?"

                                             "Hey Sakura-chan! C'mere!" He yells. I turn around to see perfect Pinkie stroll up, looking irritated. She's dressed in a red vest, black shorts with a pink apron over it. I'm guessing she's really into pink. I puff up my cheeks and look at Naruto. What the hell is he doing?

                                             "What do you want Naruto?" Sakura says.

                                             Naruto grabs my hand and faces me towards Sakura. I turn my head towards him, becoming concerned. I whisper, "What are you doing?"

                                              He ignores me and says, "Me and Sai had an idea! A great one too!"

                                              Sakura examines me, scoffs quietly, and replies, "Get on with it!"

                                               "You and Sanako here, should have a strength contest."

                                              What the hell is going on in this boy's head? No way. He's probably going to have us do something stupid, like do an arm wrestle, or spar. And I have to admit I will kick her ass in a real battle and a spar.

                                                "This is a waste. It's obvious who'd win." She says with disbelief. How modest of her. To actually admit defeat. But when I notice where her finger is pointing. It's obvious someone has to take her down a notch. 

                                               I shrug Naruto off and step in her face. "Oh really? I thought Pink tramps would probably break a nail."

                                               She's obviously insulted and huffs at me. "Watch your step Uchiha. Just because you're Sasuke's sister doesn't mean I won't pummel you!"

                                               A smirk comes on my face. "Put your money where your tramp mouth is." I stop smiling and say, "Show me what a manly woman can do!"

                                              Naruto takes us to the outskirts of the village, in a forest-like area. The ground is dusty and the sun is blazing. I kick up some sand as Sakura stands a few yards beside me. Naruto stands about 20 feet in front of us. He wipes his forehead free of sweat and he starts to explain what we're going to do. "Alright! Listen up! You guys are going to display your strength in any way you can! You can choose how you wish, however, this is only for pure, brute strength, no jutsus. Straight strength. Sakura, you'll go first! Then after she's done, Sanako you'll go! Let's begin!" 

                                            She struts up to the front. Channeling her chakra. I can see it. It's nervous, uneasy, restless. Sakura is totally not as confident as she implies. This is going to be unbelievably easy! "You guys might wanna back up." She adds in. The boys comply and step to the side about 30 paces. 

                                             Her chakra is charged up to its max and she yells out, "Shannaro!!" She punches a tree, it cracks and crumbles, and now it has a gaping hole in it. Naruto and Sai are impressed and discuss it.

                                             "Ha! Ya' see that!? Amazing right?"

                                              I roll my eyes and mutter, "Please, that was pathetic as hell! A chipmunk could do better!"

                                              She becomes flustered and starts to walk back. "I wanna see you do better!"

                                               "Trust me, I will!" I shout as I walk up to the front.

                                            I close my eyes and channel my chakra. Sending it flowing through my veins, to my hands. I can feel it, the color, the shape. Its shape wraps around my hand. Almost cuddling it. The power of my chakra is in my chest. It's building up quickly, and its building up at enormous rate. When it's ready and so am I, my eyes flash open and I slam my fist into the ground with a loud, "Ha!!!!"

                                           At first, the ground crumbles and cracks. Then all of a sudden, the ground's dust start spraying everywhere, and the ground is shattering like an earthquake. The ground is exploding with several tremors. My personal earthquake upturns trees for about 3 miles roughly. The forest is destroyed and so is the ground. I glance at Naruto and Sai, their jaws are on the ground and their eyes say they're a bit intimidated. I begin to walk away, proud and triumphant. 

                                            Before I leave, I take time to mock Sakura. I rest my hand on her shoulder and gave her a dazzling smirk. "Looks like you can't beat an Uchiha, Sakura."