𝟎𝟐𝟎(𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬)

020
(slacking uploads)

"dejah please, don't walk away from

"dejah please, don't walk away from." she says, gripping tighter onto her shoulder. her palms were sweaty and she looked a mess. dejah looked her up and down and shoved her arm off her shoulder, sending a cold shiver down her spine, "sorry." she begins. dejah shook her head and began to walk away. "i know i don't deserve your forgiveness, but i can't loose you. you're my best friend." she shouts out of desperation, in hopes she will turn back around. it does indeed make dejah stop.

she turns around to be met with abbies' sorrowful eyes filled with tears, almost ready to spill, "was your best friend. best friends don't pull that kinda shit." she explains, feeling her whole body tense up. her stomach felt uneasy and she began to tear up slightly. she was absolutely exhausted and abbie wasn't the person she was hoping to bump into.

dejah looked at abbie, seeing the sincerity and regret in her eyes. she felt a pang of longing for the friendship they once had, "i was so scared of loosing you. i thought if i told you, you'd hate me. that's why i didn't tell you straight away."

dejah sighed and took a step closer, tears brimming in her eyes, "i don't hate you." she says softly, "but it will take some time for me to trust you again."

abbie nodded, "i understand. i'll wait. just know that i'm truly sorry."

dejah closed her eyes, causing a tear or two to finally spill over, "i need time, abbie. but maybe, one day, we can rebuild what we've lost. but for now.. please, and i mean please leave me and my friends alone." her tone of voice turning into a deep one, she did the right thing and left.

"dude, shut the fuck up." shushes dejah, turning her head towards liv who is on her phone laughing.

chris laughs, "yeah liv watch this totally interesting show that dejah's put on for us." he says sarcastically. dejah whacks him playfully, "ow, that actually hurt?"

dejah scoffs, "that was the whole point shit head."

matt finally arrives back with the snacks from the gas station, "got everybody's snacks." he says, dumping them onto the table. everyone grabs their own stuff but nate doesn't seem to grab anything, "you don't want anything nate?"

nate looks at the remaining snacks on the table and shakes his head, "nah, don't like anything there." everyone looks around the living room at each other.

"what? you're telling me you don't like any of those legendary snacks left on the table?" questions nick, with a confused yet disgustied face. nate shakes his head once again in response. "well, leaves more for me." he says, taking another pack of trolli worms.

"okay, shush now i'm tryna watch." says dejah for what seems like the millionth time as nobody's actually watching the show as everyone's bored.

"whatever. this show is for kids." yawns liv, turning her phone back on. dejah rolls her eyes in response.