𝟎𝟐𝟏(𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥)

21
(hotel)

the car trip was already a total mess

the car trip was already a total mess. dejah was late (as per usual), liv is throwing up in a bag due to her car sickness and nick is gagging in the back every time she throws up. not to mention the fact that everyone is arguing over what music to put on. chris and matt were sat in the front two seats, dejah and nate were in the back and liv and nick were in the very back.

it was matts turn to play a song, so he begins to play break by alex g. as soon as the song came on everyone started to look at each other. this was the first song that everyone agreed on. "okay, if anyone has anything bad to say about this song? please shut the fuck up." shouts matt, turning the volume up slightly.

chris looks in the rear view mirror at dejah who's smiling while singing the lyrics to herself quietly. he wanted to just crawl over there and hug her and sing along with her, but he can't, so instead he giggled to himself at the thought of it. "are you seriously laughing at my singing right now? let's hear you sing then?" scoffs dejah, watching chris giggling to himself.

chris' face straightens up as he's been caught, "no! i wasn't laughing at you. i mean.. it was pretty bad." he laughs, earning a playful eye roll from dejah, "i was just.. thinking."

"about what?"

chris just shrugs his shoulders and looks out the window. it wasn't until about a minute later that dejah received a message from chris saying 'you' that she knew what he was thinking about. she reads the message and swipes it away with a cheesey smile. "who's got you smiling like that?" asks nate, noticing her smile.

chris looks at her through the rear view mirror and smiles. she keeps the eye contact with him before pulling away to look at nate, "matt sent me a funny video."

matts eyebrows furrow, "i did?" he asks, getting a kick on his chair from dejah, "ohh, yeah i did. sorry i just.. uh.. forgot since i sent it a while ago and like.. you uh, must've only just opened it or whatever."

nate squints his eyes suspiciously and shrugs his shoulders.

the rest of the car journey was pretty boring. nobody really spoke that much apart from the occasional few words once in a while. when they arrived at the hotel they all went and checked themselves in. since there was 6 of them, they booked two rooms for three people each. liv, nick and matt in one room and dejah, chris and nate in the other. "better not be hearing no snoring from any of y'all or else i will shoot you both." laughs liv, throwing herself onto the bed "matter of fact, hand me the camera." she says.

"sure, here you go." says matt, grabbing the camera from his bag. "shit, the batteries dead. go get some more from chris they're in his bag."