Pete-Vegas

"And what do we have here?" Pete could hear a sly voice belonging to none other than his husband. He chose to ignore it and continue to look into the mirror. 

They were supposed to get ready for a date night but Vegas was late coming home from work. And it was quite a big date night. It was their first anniversary of being married and Pete had everything planned. He made sure he could count on everything.

Everything but a forgetful husband.

The Omega managed to talk his older son into babysitting the younger. Like Macau needed much convincing. He was all too happy to take now almost two-year-old Venice to Chay's house so they could spend some time together. But not before giving his Mama a warning that he wouldn't be coming home tonight and that he and Vegas should do everything they want before his innocent eyes have a chance to stumble upon them. 

'Innocent my ass.' Thought Pete with a fond smile as he was packing his younger Pup's overnight bag. 'I've seen the way you look at Chay, you little shit.'

But now his sons weren't the ones causing him to frown, which was usually their job. 

No. At that moment, his husband decided to text him that he was going to be late from a meeting with shareholders and that they should reschedule dinner while Pete was getting ready. 

It was too late to take back all the preparations he made. The preparations which included their favorite French restaurant, a drive to one of their clubs so they could dance, and a full night of passion. 

But no. His Alpha decided that none of that was as important as his work. 

They haven't fought about their jobs in months now. The last time was when Vegas sent the Omega to the spa and then both he and their older Pup taught Venice how to swear. Pete thought his husband was ready to put the work aside to be with his family. He did the same most of the time, they both did. 

Except today. On one of the most important days in their lives. 

Okay. It wasn't that important. It was just another date. They did plenty of those already. 

But with two kids and two jobs they hardly ever got time to themselves. 

Pete missed his partner. He missed their intimacy. 

While he was pregnant Vegas couldn't keep his hands to himself. They did it constantly. And it varied too. From rough and fast, to loving and slow, to kinky. All within the safe boundaries for both Pete and the baby. 

However, since Venice was born they were both too busy for more than just a vanilla sex that would result in them falling asleep. It was a blessing that Porsche and Kinn agreed to take Venice in when Pete had his heat. 

They spent the days rolling in the sheets until all of their desires were fulfilled. 

Well, most of them anyway. 

Since he gave birth, Vegas had been treating Pete like he was made of glass and would shatter during their intercourse. He still bound him or used handcuffs but nothing more than that. 

And Pete wanted more. He wanted the combination of domination and care he fell in love with. 

That was the plan for tonight.