Chapter 5

Yawning softly, Emma drank her coffee in her tumbler, and snacking on her breakfast mix of fruit and granola, as she watched the clock go by slowly. 8:45am the clock read and Emma sighed heavily.

"Emma, just relax, the intern will be here in less than 20 minutes", stated Julie, who was eating her breakfast as well. 

The girls continued eating their breakfast and did a little work, getting everything they needed to train the intern. Soon enough, their boss, Mr. Hendrickson, knocked on the IT room door and walked in with a decent looking young man.

"Emma, Julia, this is Christian Hendrickson. He is my nephew. He is in his junior year at St Francis Technical School," said Mr. Hendrickson, introducing his nephew.

The young man of 21 smiled softly at the women. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am looking forward to learning a lot in my next 3 months," he added, excited about the opportunity. 

During the day, Julie and Emma focused intently on training Christian, even though it was going to take a couple of days. They went over the project that they had for him for the next 3 months. And he was excited for what he was going to do.

"So, you're saying you want me to update the website using angular, JavaScript and HTML," he asked.

"Yes, that is correct. These are the expectations, but the rest, is your imagination," stated Julie, giving him flexibility.  

As the three of them went into the part of the library, and showing him around, Dick Greyson was in a corner with his peers, playing chess. He looks up, seeing the 5'6" auburn haired woman with blue green eyes. She was easy on the eyes and he found himself falling head over heels. 

"Oh, I see someone eyeing you," said Julie, nudging Emma, and grinning ear to ear.

"Who are we talking about," replied Christian, lifting a brow, and looking between Emma and Julie.

Julie grins before she tells Christian. "You see that good looking guy with short brown hair and blue eyes," she stated, looking over at Dick Greyson.

Christian looks over at the guy momentarily before looking back at Emma and Julie. "He is a stud muffin," he agreed with Julie. "So, he is eyeing Emma," he added, "Go talk to him, give him a chance," he finished.