19

𖦹 ° . 19: In Love

 ⋆♡19: In Love

𖦹 ° .

~When Suna woke up about an hour later,

Y/N was sitting on the edge of his bed, putting her clothes back on.

He blinked a couple times, really waking up now, "What're you doing?"

"I have to go back home. My mom will worry if I don't. Especially if she doesn't know where I am."

"Tell her you're with me."

"No." She quickly responded once her shirt was on, "My mom doesn't like you. She'll be pissed if she knows I'm with you."

He quickly sat up, "Wait what? Your mom doesn't like me?"

Y/N turned and faced him, "Not really, no. But, she's just overreacting so don't think too much into it."

"Okay? So.. we-"

"Please, don't. I don't wanna talk about it. It happened and it's over so let's not make too big a deal out of it, yeah?"

"Well, I kinda have to. A, it was your first time and B, I kinda said some words at the end before we fell asleep."

She sighed, "Well, I'm fine if that's what A is referring to. As for B...."

Her sentence trailed off for a second.

He could tell she was still thinking about the truth that was unloaded before they shared an intimate moment.

"Y/N, I meant it. I wanna be your boyfriend because I genuinely like you."

Her head tilted a bit, "Well, now I don't think like was the term that you used."

He laughed and grabbed her hand, "Im genuinely in love with you."

"So, if I told you to call your friends and tell them that same thing, you would?"

"Watch me."

She watched as he grabbed his phone, immediately calling his group chat of friends.

One by one, they all answered the call, questioning why he was calling since they usually just stick with texting.

"You all know I've been seeing Y/N for a while now, right?"

"Yeah? What about it?" Kita asked.

"Well, I want you all to know I'm not bullshitting when I tell you I'm in love with this girl. And I asked her if I could be her boyfriend."

The call went silent.

Her heart began to race a bit. Maybe his friends didn't like her.

"Is she there with you?" Osamu was heard.

Suna looked at her and she shook her head, "No, I'm alone."

"And you're serious? You're not dicking around?"

"Yeah I'm serious."

"Well then I guess we hope for nothing but the best for you and her if she says she wants to be your girl." Aran supported.

Kita began to applaud, "Finally. Tell Y/N we can't wait to officially meet her. If that's all, I gotta go help my mom with dinner."

"Yeah that's all. Thanks guys."

Each and everyone one of his friends said good luck before hanging up.

"Your friends must care a lot about you." She whispered.

"And you. My captain tried so hard to get me to lay off and be genuine with you. I have a feeling he would've kicked my ass if I hurt you."

She smiled and leaned in, giving him a quick kiss, "That's nice to hear. Also, I accept."

"Accept what?"

"Your confession. I will gladly take you as my boyfriend. And I... I suppose I love you too."

The boy smiled.

He genuinely felt good hearing that. It made his stomach turn.

So this is what it's like to be in love.

He leaned in to kiss her again but he phone began to ring.

Seeing "mother" across the screen sent her into a panic, "Shit, I've gotta go now. I'll call you later though, yeah?"

"Sure."

Y/N quickly grabbed her bag and jacket and gave her boyfriend a small wave goodbye as she left in a hurry.

Once she was gone, he put his clothes back on and went up, his mother sitting at the kitchen table, looking at him with a small smile.

His eyes averted to the side, "What?"

"You know, I didn't get to question her because it seemed like she was in a hurry. And a little scared. So, I'm gonna question you, my sweet boy."

He groaned, "Can we not?"

"Oh we can and will! Y/N. Do you actually like her?"

"Well, yeah. I actually think we're past 'liking' right now."

The older woman smiled wide, "Love!? You love her!? This is so exciting! I'm so happy! You just invite her for dinner one day! Oh I finally get to have a daughter! Also!"

Suna sat on the couch, listening to his mother talk his ear off about relationships and how he should treat her right if he wants to keep her.

Normally, this would've annoyed him.

But, his mother liking the one girl he genuinely fell for made him happy.

𖦹 ° .