23

𖦹 ° . 23: Hill Top

 ⋆♡23: Hill Top

𖦹 ° .

~ "Where are we going?" Y/N asked Suna once she stepped out of her home, ready for their surprise date he was going to take her on.

He lifted his hands, revealing 2 helmets, "I rented a motor bike for us. All you have to do is hold on tight and enjoy the ride."

Suna stepped to the side, revealing the bike that had a picnic basket attached to the back.

He put the helmet on her head and made sure it was tight enough to where it won't come off, "Gorgeous dress by the way."

She smiled, "Thank you. I figured it was nice enough out for me to wear it."

"Sundresses are always the answer Y/N."

The two got on the bike and Suna made sure Y/Ns grip around him was strong before he turned it on and began to head to their destination.

Y/N didn't know Suna could drive something like this. It just made him more interesting to her than he already was.

She rested her head on his back and closed her eyes, letting the air hit her face.

It was amazing to her to have her first relationship be as amazing as it is.

Nothing could ruin how happy she was.

Once Suna came to a complete stop, her eyes opened again and the found that they were at the top of a hill that was famous for being the spot where couples first confessed, get engaged and occasionally got married.

He held her hand as they walked a bit before he began to set the blanket down, putting a pillow where she was going to sit so that she'd be comfortable.

"Suna this is lovely. What made you wanna do a picnic?"

Her boyfriend shrugged, "My mom was watching one of those love shows and one of the couples were on a picnic date. I figured you'd like something like this so my mom helped me."

"She did?"

"Yeah. She went a little overboard but she means well."

He pulled out heart shaped sandwich and fruits rice. And very surprisingly, meat also shaped in hearts. It made Y/N laughed.

Suna began to feed her which made her a bit shy.

"Be sure to thank your mom for me when you get home." She told him.

He smiled, "I will. Dont worry. My mom adores you."

Hearing that made Y/Ns heart melt.

Then she felt a bit upset.

His mom loves her while her mom doesn't like him.

After they finished eating, they just sat there for a while, watching the sun slowly set in silence.

The silence wasn't awkward or anything.

In a time like this, they just needed to be in each other's presence.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Resting her head on his shoulder, he kissed her head, "Y/N, Can I just say something?"

"Of course."

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met. Truly. No girl has ever made me feel the way you make me feel. I feel my best when I'm around you and I want to do nothing but make you smile."

They looked at each other before he continued, "I'm saying sorry now for any stupid future things I do that'll upset you. And I'm trying my best to keep you here with me. For as long as I can and for as long as you still love me because I'll always love you."

Her face turned a deep shade of red as she blinked, "Always? That's a long time Suna."

"Well, I mean it."

She stared at him a bit before she cupped his face in her hands and gave him a small, quick kiss, "You're sweet. I'll always love you too. Who knew you'd be quite the romantic?"

"Right? You just bring it out of me I guess." They laughed and he kissed her head once more before standing up, "Now cmon pretty girl. I gotta get you home before your mom gets home from work."

"I'm really sorry we have to sneak around. My mom will come around eventually."

"It's okay. I mean, my friends did make fun of me but Im willing to do whatever it takes to keep this relationship going."

He helped her to her feet and they cleaned up their mess before getting back on the bike, making their way home.

Love was such a funny thing to Y/N.

Sometimes she didn't understand why people were so desperate for it.

But, being with Suna helped her understand a lot.

To be loved by someone as much as he loves her truly felt like she could do anything as long as he was with her.

𖦹 ° .