22

𖦹 ° . 22: Not Allowed

 ⋆♡22: Not Allowed

𖦹 ° .

~ "Y/N, are you sure it's safe for me to be in here right now?" Suna questioned his girlfriend as she was sitting in his lap.

Y/N blew on his nails after added a fresh layer of purple paint on them, "Yes. My mom has a work seminar today so she won't be home for hours. Those things take forever. One time, she didn't get home till midnight."

"I know but I don't wanna step on your mothers. toes or you know, disrespect her boundaries. She-"

"Suna, my mom's not the only person who lives here. Me wanting you here should be plenty okay."

He blinked, "So your mom knows I'm here right now?"

"No but it'll be like you never were by the time she gets home. There! I'm done."

She set her nail polish aside and Suna moved his hands up and down as a way to dry his hands faster.

Y/N smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Thank you for letting me paint your nails. That color actually looks nice on you."

He gave her a quick kiss, "Anything you wanna do, I'm in. And besides, purple is my favorite color so I wasn't gonna say no."

After seeing that his nails were dry enough for him to stop being cautious, he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her body closer to his, connecting their lips.

Since their first kiss, Y/N had gotten much, much better at kissing.

Suna always got weak to his knees and she didn't even know.

But after hearing a noise, he pulled away, "Did you hear that?"

Her eyes averted to the side, "Hear what?"

"Y/N! Are you here!?"

They looked at each other.

Her mom was home early.

The quickly stood up and thought for a minute before Suna hid himself under her bed.

Her mom appeared at the doorway of her room, "What're you doing?"

"Huh? Oh I was painting my nails. You're home early."

"Yeah I just came to get some papers I forgot I needed. Have you eaten? Do you wanna get lunch or something?"

"No Im okay. I'll make something for myself later."

The older woman nodded, "Okay. Well, you already know how these goes so I won't be home till late. Remember to please lock the door when I'm gone and if you're gonna have someone over, let me know."

Y/N pressed her lips into a thin line as she nodded, "Can I have anyone?"

"I hope you're not referring to Suna since we agreed you'd stop talking to him."

"I'm not. Was just asking.."

"Anyone other than him is fine. Like, that girl Rosie you befriended after tutoring her the other night. Okay, I'm gonna go now. I'll see you later. Love you."

Her mother left the house and Suna waited a minute before coming out from under the bed, "You told your mom you'd stop talking to me?"

"I didn't! She said I should but I didn't tell her I would. I stayed quiet. Besides, you're my boyfriend so how am I supposed to stop talking to you?"

He got back onto the bed, bringing her to lay down with him, "Well, she's got quite the rebellious daughter. Have I told you I'm in love with you?"

She jokingly made a thinking face before nodding her head, "Yeah, I think you have."

"Okay good. Just making sure. So Y/N, how does it feel to be, technically, my first girlfriend?"

"I think you're a loser. But, not too bad to be honest. I'm honored."

He laughed, "Anyways, how's your art class going? You still the top student?"

"Mhm. I think I'm doing pretty well."

"Do you think you wanna go to any art schools? Like you wanna pursue this?"

Y/N hummed in thought for a second before shrugging, "Maybe. I haven't thought too much into it though right now. I'm just having fun for now."

"But would you?"

"Like I said, maybe. I like it a lot but what if I'm not as good as people say? Like what if I go out into the real world and everyone hates me work?"

"That's crazy. You're stupid talented. Anyone can see it."

She ran her hand through his hair, "Youre my boyfriend, you have to say that."

"I don't have to. I can be brutally honest with you if I wanted. But even honestly, I can say that I really do think you should do something with this talent of yours."

They stared at each other in silence before she let out a small huff, "I don't know. Maybe. Japan isn't really known to have art schools."

"Why don't you go abroad then?"

Her nose scrunched, "Yeah that's not in the question. Like I said, I don't know. I'll worry about this later."

𖦹 ° .