27

𖦹 ° . 27: It was...

 ⋆♡27: It was

𖦹 ° .

~It was a bit late when Y/N walked through the door from her house.

Her mom was sitting on the couch, asleep with her cheek pressed against her fist.

She clearly was waiting for her daughter to come home.

Y/N slightly shook her, "Mom, cmon wake up."

Nami eyes quickly popped open, "Youre home.."

"Yeah, I suppose it was time to come home. I missed my bed. And I recognize that it was probably lonely for you to be here, all alone."

"A bit yeah. That morning when I found out you left, I was going to apologize for yelling and for being harsh but it was too late, I had already driven you away."

"Does this mean you'll give Suna a chance?"

Her mother sighed, "I can't promise you that. But I can promise that I can try. You should've came for dinner earlier."

"I was going to but, Suna and I got into a bit of an argument. Thought it was best we cool down a bit."

"I see. Well, we should plan for another night then. For you, I'd love to get to know him more. He was right, I shouldn't have judged a book by his cover."

Y/N laughed, "Trust me, whatever thoughts you have about Suna, I had myself. It's why I didn't let him he get to me for a while."

"Why'd you give in?"

"I don't know." She shrugged, "He was being his most honest self and was quite persistent. He really is super sweet to me."

"Right. I have to ask, and not to embarrass you or anything but, how was your first time? Was he respectful of you? Protection?"

Y/N thought back to it.

Although it wasn't the most romantic setting or how she dreamed she'd eventually lose her virginity but she was still satisfied with how it happened.

She nodded, "He was very respectful. Didn't go past his limit and he made sure I was comfortable."

"And protection?"

Her face went red, "I actually don't remember if we used it..."

They most definitely didn't.

Yami sighed, "Well, I'll just pretend you said yes. We should probably get you on birth control though."

"Yeah, maybe. Anyways, I'm sorry too mom. I shouldn't have left, I should've talked to you about it when we were both calmed down."

"It's okay. But, do you know who put that sign on the door? Although I appreciate that they told me my daughter was having sex since she clearly wasn't going to tell me but I also know a teller when I see one."

Y/N shrugged, "Beats me. I'd love to know as much as you."

𖦹 ° .

"It was you, wasn't it?"

Suna questioned Atsumu after arriving to their group hangout at Kitas home.

"What was me?"

"You were the one who left that note on Y/Ns door for her mom to find? You were the one who invited Yizu to the beach last night."

Atsumu stood up, "I don't know what youre talking about."

"It was him. You're right." Osamu called out while he was playing a game with Aran.

"Samu! You dick!"

Suna tilted his head, "Why?"

"Because no matter what Suna, you don't deserve her. Y/N deserves better than you. Look, all it took was bringing Yizu back for you to get tempted! She told me what happened between you guys!"

"What the fuck are you talking about!? Nothing happened between Yizu and I!"

"Yizu told me that you said if you weren't dating Y/N, you would've been down to hook up with her last night. But because of the ball and chain, you didn't. I wonder how Y/N would feel after being told that she's nothing but a ball and chain."

Suna grabbed Atsumu by the collar and slammed him against the wall, "If I see you go anywhere near my girlfriend, I'm gonna beat your ass. Yizu lied. I never said that. I wouldn't ever call Y/N that. I genuinely like her. Why can't you just leave us alone?! She doesn't like you!"

Osamu quickly pressed paused as the team when and tried to separate the boys to prevent anything else from happening.

Atsumus eyebrows furrowed, "Just accept it! You will never be satisfied with Y/N. Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. There's only a matter of time before you fuck up. You're not good enough for her, you never will be!"

Suna tried to break free from his teammates grip so he could beat Atsumu now but, he couldn't.

Kita frowned, "Atsumu, stop being an asshole. Arent you with Rosie?"

"Rosie isn't helping me get over Y/N. And if Y/N learned to like Suna, she could do the same with me!" Atsumu tried defending himself.

Osamu laughed, "Talk about delusional. Dude, just let it go. She's just a girl. Who cares?"

Suna frowned at Osamu, "My girlfriend is amazing man fuck you."

"Okay well you know what I mean!"

The middle blocker broke free from the grasp he was in, shoving his hands in his pockets, "Stay the fuck away from Y/N. I mean it."

𖦹 ° .