25

𖦹 ° . 25: Out

 ⋆♡25: Out

𖦹 ° .

~2 days had passed.

And it was currently midnight.

And Y/N was in Sunas bed,

without Suna.

His friends picked him up and took him somewhere she doesn't even know.

On the bright side, he left her his phone so she could use incase she was bored since her phone was still at home with her mom.

Since she was getting tired of waiting for him, she decided to go to sleep now.

As she reached to turn the light off, his phone began to ring.

It was a facetime call from an unknown number.

Her eyebrow rose before she accepted the call and was immediately met with Rosie's face close to the camera,

"Y/N! You beautiful nerd! Where are you?!"

She was yelling due to all the talking and loud music.

Y/N blinked, "In Sunas bed. Why?"

"Well, I see Y/Ns boyfriend but no Y/N! Why didn't you come with him?!"

"I didn't really feel like going out. I'm not socially built for being out for too long. How did you get this number?"

"Well, after Suna told us he left you his phone, I got his number for Atsumu and called to see if you were still awake! Take a cab! Get your ass down here!"

Her nose scrunched, "The beach? Right now? Yeah, no. Where is Suna by the way?"

"Hm? Oh! He's talking to Yizu!"

"Yizu? Who's that?"

Rosie flipped her camera and Y/N could see Suna talking to a girl as they were sitting on the sand.

Leaning in a little, Y/N recognized her.

She was the girl Suna was kissing in the photo Atsumu showed her when he was trying to ruin their relationship.

"Rosie, how long have they been talking?"

"A little while. She hasn't been here too long. Why?"

"Nothing. Can you just keep an eye on them for me?"

"Oh girl don't even worry about it! I got your back! Also, if it makes you feel better, I'm designated driver since everyone is drunk and I haven't had a sip of alcohol! Be proud of me! I'll drop your lover off soon! Love you!"

Before Y/N could say anything, she hung up.

"Okay..."

She then decided to stay up to wait for her boyfriend.

She didn't think it would be long since he had already been gone for 3 hours but she ended up waiting another 2 hours.

And it was now 2 am.

Her eyes were beginning to droop when the bedroom door opened, Suna stumbling a bit as Rosie helped him down.

The foreign girl smiled at her friend, "Y/N! Hi! See, he's home in one piece!"

Y/N quickly got up, taking the drunk Suna from Rosie's hands, "Thanks Rosie, I got it from here. Get home safe."

"Thanks! Goodnight~!"

Rosie quietly went back up and out of the house, being very careful not to wake up Sunas mother.

Soft mumbling was coming from her boyfriend as she sat him on the bed, her kneeling in front of him so she could take his shoes off.

"What the hell's wrong with you? You left me here for 5 hours."

He laughed, "You're cute. Oh, but don't tell my girlfriend I said that! You look like her...."

His slurred words made her eyes roll.

She understood that he was just having a good time with his friends.

But being out till 2 am while she was home waiting for him was definitely not cool.

Her hands reached for his belt as he unbuckled it so she could take his pants off but he softly pushed her away, "Woah! I have a girlfriend! Please refrain from touching me!"

Feeling annoyed, she smacked him upside the head, "I am your girlfriend you idiot. Now shut up please you're gonna wake your mom up and you're gonna get in trouble."

His nose scrunched from the pounding in his head, "My girlfriend... i miss her... when do you think she's coming?"

Y/N groaned.

It was 2 am. She was tired. And now grumpy.

She really didn't have the patience for this right now.

She quickly got him out of his beach clothes and just left him like that, not really having the strength to do anything else.

Grabbing the trash from the corner of the room, she set it next to the corner he slept on.

After getting back in bed, Suna immediately wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her chest, "You're so warm... and you smell nice..."

"Suna, I'm really upset. This is-"

"Shhhhh! My head is killing me. No more noise..."

A split second after, he fell asleep.

Her jaw dropped in disbelief.

And he reeked of alcohol.

Man she's really starting to dislike his friends.

𖦹 ° .