~ Chapter 5: Overload

Author's POV

Engagement Party. Yan ang tanging nasa-isip ni Keru habang nakatitig sa sarili niya sa salamin. 2 weeks since everything happened. She couldn't believe that time goes by so fast. Parang last week lang magkasama pa sila ni Sehun umiwi nang bahay.

Sehun. She sighed on that thought. To be honest she really missed him. Mahal niya eh. Yeah Luhan has been kind and all pero iba parin si Sehun. Sehun is...something she cant explain.

She didnt expect in the fist place na may gusto pala si Luhan sakanya. She swore she never saw that coming. All Luhan did was tease her, ruin her day, play cats and dogs with her, or in other words be her mortal enemy.

She didnt expect na in a blink of an eye everything would turn upside down. She never expected him to take care of her while she ried countless tears for Sehun. She never expected him to climb to her terrace in the middle of the night just to make sure she was okay. She never expected him to be there when she needed him.

Hindi naman sa ayaw niya, naninibago lang siya. But she sure promised herself na susubukan niyang suklian yung pagmamahal ni Luhan.

Now back to the engagement party na hindi maalis-alis sa isip ni Keru. Just a few days ago, Kai (Keru's foster parent - father) and Luhan's father agreed that they will be holding an egagement party. Kai couldnt do anything about it coz he's just 18, Luhan's father was the one helping him run the company.

The thing is, hindi naman church wedding yung kasal nila ni Luhan...so bakit may engagement party pa? All Luhan's father said its for the company to recognize Luhan, his son, was going to get married soon. All Keru did was nod. She couldnt object, it's for her parents. And besides, utang na loob niya lahat sa tatay ni Luhan. He helped keep their company at the top kahit wala na yung parents niya, she was greatful for that.

Keru was in the middle of doing nothing when she recieved a text message.

From : Deer ^_^

Baba ka, andito ako.

-Luhan

Napatayo si Keru nang kama niya nung mabasa niya yung text. She rushed to the mirror to check if she looked okay and presentable. She practiced a smile before going out. Hindi niya alam kung anong sumapi sakanya at gusto niyang magmukang maayos sa paningin ni Luhan.

Bumababa siya sa sala pero wala namang tao. *asan yung lalakeng yun!?*  

"Looking for me?" Nagulat si Keru nang may biglang humawak sa balikat niya. Tumalikod siya at isang usang may malapad na ngiti ang sumalubong sakanya.

"dont, Ever do that again Xi Luhan. Madali akong matakot, you should know that."

"ofcourse i know that, silly." sabi ni Luhan habang nakangiti.  

"ofcourse?"

"matagal na kitang gusto diba? I've obseved you enough to know that"he said then smiled innocently.

Keru's POV

“well, I am your future husband right?” sabi niya habang nakangiti parin.

“mukang good mood ka ah?” sabi ko then umupo kami sa sofa.

“w-well…ano kasi” napatingin ako sakanya, kinakamot niya batok niya. Is he hiding something?

“kasi?”

“kasi ano…may ipapakita sana ako sayo” sabi niya habang hindi makatingin nang derecho saakin