The start of a magical☆girl

My name is Katsumi Yuna, and today I just tranfered to Magical☆Girl Academy. I received a letter one day to join this Academy, I had no choice, but to take the entrance exam. And in the end I was accepted in. But I was the only one who took it I expected more girls, but not much really. I'm really shy, and I'm scared to talk to people a lot I rarely talk, but I hope becoming a magical girl will make me strong. When the bus stopped, I was in front of the academy. When I got off with things, a person was standing there face covered. And I walked to the entrance. "Are you Katsumi Yuna?" Said the person said. I nodded. Then the person showed it's face. "Well then. Pleasure to meet you, my name Honoka Sunshine. I'm a professor here at this academy, the headmistress told me about you coming, so she told me to show you around. Alright?" Ms. Honoka said. And I nodded. "Good. Well then let's get going I'm going to show you around." Ms. Honoka said. And I followed her she showed me where some classes were. And then different places which were different from and ordinary school. Then came the dorms where girls stay. "And last, but not least the dorms, where you will be staying. Let me show you to your dorm." Ms. Honoka said. And I followed her, then she looks at me and I just look down. "I see you like a little bit of goth." Ms. Honoka said. Then I look away. "But it's alright there're some people who like goth. But your type of goth style is different. Yours is more like a lolita doll style, than punk goth. Which it suits you well." Ms. Honoka said. "R-really?" I said softly. "Yes. Besides here we accept witches. That are willingly to do good to defeat evil. And besides here we fight for good. But I presume you were born a magical girl." Ms. Honoka said. "M-me a born magical girl?" I said softly. "I can really tell. It's in your blood." Ms. Honoka said. So wait was I ment to be a magical girl, but doesn't that mean one of my relatives could have been a magical person? Who knows? Then we can to a stop. "Well then Ms. Yuna, this where you'll be staying. When she opened the door it was just a single room. Well sometimes they would put you in a room with another person. But I get my own space. "Well then. Let me advise you that you start tomorrow, but before you head to class the headmistress wants to talk to you. Is that understood Ms. Yuna?" Ms. Honoka said. "Y-yes, mam." I said softly. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow then." Ms. Honoka said. And she left, the room was big and when I opened a door it had a big bathroom, and also I opened another door and it was large closet. But it seems all of my things came in and I began to unpack and make myself confertable.
                         ◆◆◆
"Well then did you make sure that you showed her all the ropes around here?" The headmistress said. "Yes, I did. I can't believe it. That Stella's child is here." Ms. Honoka said. "Yes. But I'm curious on what kind power she has?" The headmistress said. As the headmistress looks out side the window. "I hope. That she'll do alright." The headmistress said.