We are going to work together?

The next morning I was headed to headmistress office, since today I'm starting class. Though yesterday's events was a bit... well weird. But I manage to pull it off. When I was in front of the headmistress' office, I knocked on the door. "Enter." The headmistress said. As I walked in the headmistress looked up. "Sorry if I'm late." I said. "Oh, don't worry you're just in time. Well since you start your classes today, but before you go to class theirs going to be a meeting in a few minutes." Ms. Yukko said. Then their was another knock. "Enter." Ms. Yukko said. "Excuse me. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything everyone is gathered. Headmistress Yukko." The girl said. "Oh, it's alright Kanata. Kanata let me introduce you to Ms. Katsumi Yuna. Katsumi, Kanata Shiro." Ms. Yukko said. "Pleasure to meet you." I said softly. Then the headmistress stood up, and I followed her and so did Kanata we walked down the hallways to the auditorium. When Kanata stopped walking I stopped too, and the headmistress walked to the podium that was at the stage. "Well then. As you all know their has been a threat at our school, but no worries. I have come to a decision. It has been a while that we have collaborated. But Magical★Girl Academy, and Black Knight ♞Mage will.
♞♞♞
"Will be working together. As you gentlemen know we don't usually work with girls, but as I said before. We are collaborating with them due to a threat. And The Headmistress from the school and I that... "
☆☆☆
"You and the men will be paired up, and work together as team mates. Ounce they arrive and settled, their will be a ignition..."
♞♞♞
"You will be dropped off somewhere, and the first person you make eye contact with will your partner. For as long as we're there, so please ounce we arrive their. Behave yourselves..."
☆☆☆
"Before you give off the wrong impression, and missreprent our school. So please try to get along with them. That will be all." Ms. Yukko said. Then she left the podium and walked towards us. This was all my fault, I was the one who brought the threat here. "Sorry." I said softly. "Sorry? For what?" Kanata asked. "I was the one who threat after, so it means I was the one who brought it." I said. "Katsumi. It wasn't your fault, so please try not to take it in so hard in you. Alright?" Ms. Yukko said. I just only nodded. Then she started walking, and I followed her Kanata followed as well. A few minutes later Kanata left, and I followed the headmistress around like a little duckling. Then she came to a stop and I stopped as well we were close to the door to a classroom, then the headmistress turned. "Katsumi, I know it's difficult to not be in trouble, but always remember that some things aren't your fault. And what yesterday wasn't your doing. So, please try not to take it in so hard on yourself. Alright?" Ms. Yukko said. "Yes." I said softly. After that she just patted me on the head. Then knocked on the door. "Excuse me for a bit, Ms. Haru." Ms. Yukko said. "Not at all. I'm guessing you brought the new student I suppose?" Ms. Haru said. "Yes." Ms. Yukko said. "I'll take care of things from here." Ms. Haru said. "You can come in Ms. Yuna." I walked in slowly then I stopped two steps from Ms. Haru. "Alrighty then ladies. This is your new classmate, her name is Katsumi Yuna. Go on say 'hi' now." Ms. Haru said. "It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along with each other." I said softly. "Okay. Let's put you right... next to Ms. Hinata over there." Ms. Haru said. And I moved quickly to the spot to where I was told to go sit. Then the class continued, after class it was break time I stayed where I was and put my head down on the table and I still couldn't get it out of my head. My head hurted after that. Why...why can't I get over it. "Hi." A voice said. I looked up it was a random girl standing next to and it startled me. "Whoops. Did I scared you? Sorry about that. "Hey...Yuna do want to get lunch with me?" She asked. I hesitated for a bit then I nodded my head. "Um... sure." I said softly. "Yes! By the way name is Momoka Lily. Let's go." Momoka said. Momoka grabbed my rist and dragged me to the cafeteria. We were in the lunch line and then when we grabbed our lunches we sat down at a table. "So then. Yuna what made you decide to come here?" Momoka said. "W-well... it's because, I was offered by the headmistress and also my mom went here when she was young too. And also my old school thought I should come here and train. Because, I was too advanced for my classes. So...that's why." I said. "Wow. I bet you're amazing. By the way my mom was the magical girl she went by 'Grace Lily'. So who was your mom." Momoka said. "Well... my mom was Stella Yuna." I said. "Wait! Did you say your mom is non other the most talented magical girl Stella Yuna!" Momoka said. "Um...yes." I said softly. "OMG! I bet your a princess. Oh wait isn't your dad a mage? My dad might know your dad because, they work at the other academy. Am I right?" Momoka said. And I just nodded. During lunch Momoka could get over the fact that I'm a daughter of a famous magical girl. But I told her about that I don't need alot of attention from anyone. "Oh by the way did you hear about a collaboration with the boy school?" Momoka asked. "Well kind of, but yeah I know, about it." I said. "It's pretty crazy right? Girls working with boys I bet this is going to be mess, for sure." Momoka said. I gave a small nod then the bell rang it was time to get back to class. Well at least I made one-ish friend. I hope for the rest of the week it'll be okay.
♞♞♞
It was late afternoon at Black Knight ♞ Mage Academy. As all the boys walk back to their dorms. "Well this is shit already. Working with whine girls and they have no idea what there doing. What a lame chore on the list." A boy said. "Isao for ounce in your life your right. It is pathetic for us to watch over useless girls." The other boys said. "Shiki you know better. I'm always right." Isao said. "Oh shut up Isao you have no idea what your talking about. Hey Itsuki what do you think about all of this crap." Shiki said. "It doesn't matter as long we can get the job done with that threat that hovers over that school. And be done with it." Itsuki said. "As long as those useless girls are out of the way we'll be fine."