𝟬𝟮𝟳

T͙I͙A͙N͙A͙ G͙I͙L͙M͙O͙R͙E͙

"You got that bag?" Tiny asked Ty watching his carry most of her bags

"Yea mama come on." He smiled following behind her into her house.

"Waddup bae." Tony smiled as she sat on her couch with nothing but shorts and a sports bra on playing the game.

"It ain't nun of that no more you gotta go." Tiny sighed shaking her head Tony face scunching up.

"Bitch you." Tony mugged.

"Don't call her no bitch." Ty followed after.

"Respectfully stfu back to you." Tony mugged pointing back at tiny.

"I'm in a relationship with Ty now you need to get your shit and get out." Tiny dropped her bags putting her hands on her hips.

"Bitch you leaving me for a nigga? Was you ever really straight?" Tony stood up making Ty drop the bags and tiny out her hand on his chest.

"I got this baby." Tiny looked back at Ty smiling."

"Bitch I don't letchu beat on me one to many times when I really coulda betcho was but I didn't so imma tell you one more time get the fuck out for I drag you tf out." Tiny semi yelled slapping gn her hands together and popping her neck.

"I wanna see that." Tony smiled standing her ground going to grab tiny.

Tiny ducked swiftly before touching Tony in the stomach Tony falling quickly trying to get back up before being kicked back down.

"Yea bitch keep playing with me." Tiny smiled continuing to stump her in the head.

"Ihht Tiana." Ty laughed grabbing her quickly before her foot could land on Tony's head again.

"I got some for your dumbass best believe." Tony slurred blood dropping her mouth grabbing her phone off the couch before walking out.

Tiny sighed sitting down on the couch holding her head as it started to pound really bad.

"What's wrong."

"Just tired so much going on with my parents and then just now honestly so tiring." She voiced.

Tyson looked at her holding her head. He shook his head going into her bathroom turning on the shower and the vent he walked into the closet grabbing a towel and a cloth before walking back over to tiny.

"Go shower I got everything."

"You sure." She chirped.

"Yea go head Tiana."