Chapter94: Birthday Banquet

Shen Jiayan was silent for a while.

If possible, of course, he also wants to stay away from Jiang Yuanzhou, but the system does not allow him to do so.

He sighed silently in his heart, but still nodded, "Well, I know."

Jiang Mingyue looked at him with a trace of loosening in his eyes, and his tone also softened a little, "Let's go."

"Uh-huh."

.

In the next few days, Shen Jiayan lived a peaceful life, and Jiang Yuanzhou did not look for him again, which made him gradually relax his vigilance. Not only that, Bai Mo has never contacted him. Although he doesn't know why, Shen Jiayan was also relieved. It was rare to have a normal campus life for a period of time.

In this way, more than a week later, his birthday was celebrated.

Shen Jiayan himself learned it from Shen Yaocheng. He received a message from Shen Yaocheng on Tuesday night that it was his birthday party on the weekend and asked him to go home early on Saturday.

Shen Jiayan was shocked when he heard the news, because there was no such plot in the original text. Rather, there should be no plot at all in this part of the original text, because he had gone offline as early as the night of the attempt to forcibly seize. But because he has not been broken by Shen Yaocheng and expelled from the house now, the plot is different from the original text.

That is to say, he was completely unpredictable what would happen after this.

Shen Jiayan was a little worried about the big plot of this birthday party. He instinctively wanted to refuse, but after the last rejection of Jiang Yuanzhou, which caused the resentment of the other party to rise, he still decided to follow the instructions of these important characters as much as possible and not to do too much against them.

So he still followed Shen Yaocheng's words and went home from school early on Saturday and began to change his clothes.

When it was almost dinner time, the door was knocked twice, and Shen Bowen's voice came from outside the door, "Xiaoyan, can I come in?"

Shen Jiayan was standing in front of the dressing mirror and frowning and adjusting his bow tie awkwardly. After hearing Shen Bowen's voice, he turned around and said, "Second brother? Come in."

The door opened, and Shen Bowen came in from outside the room. Today, he wears a white suit, which makes his gentle temperament more prominent, and his hands and feet exude elegance and nobleness.

Shen Jiayan looked at the other party's calm and comfortable posture, and couldn't help looking at himself.

He was specially dressed up today. He was wearing a black suit, wearing a bow tie at the neckline, and combing all his hair with hair gel, revealing his whole face. It was a rare and very formal dress.

Although it is not the first time for him to attend such a banquet, this time he is the birthday protagonist that made him a little more nervous than usual.

In addition, today's clothes are a little constrained. Although he usually yearns for this kind of mature man's dress, he is still a little uncomfortable when he really dresses like this. He feels that it is not suitable for himself, so he is even more uncomfortable.

Shen Bowen came to him and seemed to see his discomfort. He smiled at him, "Are you nervous?"

Shen Jiayan shook his head for a moment, and then nodded again, "A little."

"Don't be nervous. Xiaoyan just needs to be as usual."

"Mm." Shen Jiayan nodded, but he was still a little worried. He adjusted his bow tie in front of the mirror again. He felt uncomfortable.