Chapter 54

??? pov..[flashback Niki Story]...

" a lady walking downstairs with calm tone and confused by the door was knocking continuously "

* knock* * knock*

" I'm coming ! Stop beating in my door continuously aish " the lady said .she
was getting angry more by more. "

" as she was about to opened the door until someone come from behind and shut her mouth the lady was shocked someone grabbed from behind and dragged her somewhere ".

"The door break by sudden impact reveling lots unknown people carrying guns and knife".

" go dragged them here I want them to die today!!!" ??? Said in angry tone.

Another side...

" mmmmhhhh" the lady try to get away from the unknown person .

" sssh!don't move they will find us"?? Said and remove his hand from her mouth they both hiding in closet.

" yoongi what's happening why we are hiding here?" The lady asked in panicked tone.

" Mr Wang they send his Mans to kill me" yoongi said and the lady shocked.

"I'm scared I don't want to die my- baby they will kill him" the lady said crying silently.

" nothing will gonna happened to our baby they will not kill us I will not gonna let them harm our baby" yoongi said and they heard the bedroom door opened both forze in their place.

" Mr Min I know you are here it's better if you come out your own self and surrounded or else we will not hesitate to kill you and your wife".

" the lady close her eyes tears come down from her cheek her husband hold her tightly."

*bark* * bark*

" what the hell-" ?? Cursed and shoot the tiny doll .everything was seeing by the two hopeless couple.

" Mr lee ! I think they run away from the window!!!" ?? Said.

" go caught them!!!" Mr lee shout and running .

" the room become silent."

" after few minutes ,yoongi opened the closet door slowly and look his surrounding and then he saw know so he come out from the closet and help his pregnant wife to come out".

" yoongi I'm scared" the wife said and the her husband pulled out a gun from drawer and give her wife.

" take this for your safety and get away from here. don't worry about the others are coming to save us I want you to go away from here and save our baby" yoongi said and give his gummy smiled and kissed her forehand.

" but what about you-" the lady said in worried tone.

" I'm an army officer I know how to defend myself but right now your safety is my first priority danoh listen to me please get away from me " yoongi said and danoh hugged her husband last time before walking towards downstairs.

" I will distract them ok? You will take the opposite door of the kitchen and get away from this place if you need to kill someone to save yourself do it " yoongi said and tightly grip his gun and take his position looking his surrounding.

" where do you think you two going Mr and Mrs Min" ?? Said in deep voice.