chapter 74

???pov...

"Mr kim Mr lee heeseung and his brothers along with Mr choi sons and his friends  send Ms hana to jail "?? Said.

" let's go police station I'm going to take her out" Mr kim said and his assistant nodded.

" Mr kim they put her in murder case it's hard to take her out from jail" ?? Said.

" nothing is possible when I'm here I will not let her stay her their !! After all I promised her father never let her suffered " Mr kim said and they walked their house.

Police station:

" I didn't asked who hate you little girl my question is why your brothers send you here" Yuri said and crossed her arms and looked at her then smiled.

" because they think I killed Mrs sim" hana whined and yuri look at her.

" Mrs Sim? I know her she's Mr sim wife  and they have son right? Hmm what was his name sim jaeyun "Yuri said and hana looked at her.

" you know them?" Hana asked and yuri nodded.

" Mrs Sim she's my stepmother and Mr sim is my father" yuri said and hana saw a sadness in her eyes.

" my father he's drunken and used to beat Mrs Sim everyday until ...One day The beat and their fight got worst " yuri said said and hana was listening.

" Mrs Sim isn't kind woman after her husband died she become drunk and started to beat her own child like her husband jaeyun that's what my step brother name .I was 7 years old when I get out from the house" yuri said .

" how did you get out from there?" Hana asked.

" I run away " yuri said and look at her.

" jake" hana said.

" huh" yuri look at her confused.

" jake is the name one if my brother name ,he blamed me for killing his mother when I didn't he's the first who approach me !he's the first person who told me what is sibling love he's the first person who ask me for one chance "hana said and wiped her tears.

"Since childhood I never get love and support from my family I have everything money fame and people surrounding me but one think I Don't have is love" hana said and Yuri look at her and softly smiled.

" you are calling yourself pity person who want attention from everyone, I lost my mother when I born in this world my father blame me for my mother death when my father remarried, my father only one time talked to me nicely " yuri said and closed her eyes.

" how are you my daughter ".

" Why are you here yuri" hana asked her .

" me?" Yuri point herself and smiled again.

"I'm here because "yuri eyes turned into cold eyes.

" I killed someone " she whispered the last line hana eyes widened.

"Ms hana!?" One of her guard call her name.

" you are free now some bailed you" ?? Said and hana confused who might be .

" she turned her back and saw no one inside the jail beside her she was alone whole time.

" yuri?" She call but no one there to respond

" and then her eyes on wall".

"I give up on my life think nobody wants me  I know how much you struggling but remember there's someone who cares about you and didn't want you to give up prove your innocent prove them that you are not murder nor your father
                                       - yuri

" hana read and clenched her fist".

"I will".