chapter 62

*flashback[ higschool]

" hana was walking towards her locker room and then she heard someone crying voice from washroom ".

" Please Don't do that!please let me go" ?? Said.

"Hana thought first she should mind someone business because she promised her brother she will not trouble anyone but, she heard a loud screaming voice ".

" she clenched her fist angrily turned her back and opened the door with loud sound and everyone saw ".

" Jang dah  stop your stupid game now" hana said and Jang turned her head at her with smirk."

" oh it's hana the silent girl " Jang dah said.

" hana then looked at her side down and it's her own friend ".

"Y-yona" she whispered her heartbroken when she saw her messy hair,her palm burn by cigarette .

" H-hana" she whispered.

" what the fuck have you done with my friend " hana said angrily and grabbed Jang dah collar.

" Lee hana !!!!" The two friends of Jang dah yelled.

" Jang dah looked at her with cold tone".

" leave My collar hana" Jang dah said and hana heard another scream.

" hana saw a girl stepped on yoona hand ,yoona crying in pain!" Hana  angrily punched Jang dah on her face.
___________________________________________

PRINCIPAL ROOM...

" sunghoon opened the door and walked inside with cold vibe".

" hana look at her brother and this time hana can feel sunghoon looking at her with buring eyes".

" what she did now?" Sunghoon asked in cold tone.

"Mr lee, Ms hana punched Chairman daughter Jang dah ,Jang dah got damaged  her finger broken she's and hospitalize I'm afraid this time she messup with wrong person and we couldn't save her " the principal said and  sunghoon scan inside the room and then he saw two girls standing with bruises on their face and he clench his fist.

"I accept whatever punishment you guys will give her" sunghoon said and hana didn't say anything .

" chairman what punishment you want to give Ms  hana" Mr kim said.

"I want her out from this school she hurt my daughter what if she kill my daughter I don't want to take any risk" Mr Jang said .

" sunghoon grabbed hana hand harshly and dragged her outside room,and hana didn't say anything she silent."

THE ENHA HOUSE...

" bring my belt now!!" Sunghoon said angrily, the boys look confused with sunghoon behavior .

"The maid give sunghoon his belt".

"Oppa" she whispered.

"Stop calling my name from your dirty mouth,give me your hand" hana hesitate  first.

"Sunghoon what's wrong ? Why are angry?" Heeseung asked.

" Your so called sister beat someone so badly and now she's in hospital " sunghoon said and the boys shocked.

" is it true?" Jake asked in shocked tone.

"Y-yes" she whispered in low tone but shuttered when sunghoon hit on her hand .

" she flinched by strong impact on her hand".

" heeseung grabbed sunghoon hand and shake his head ".

" Don't "heeseung said.

"Hyung Don't don't stop me today I'm punishing her"sunghoon said and jerked away heeseung hand.

"On your knee now!!" Sunghoon said angrily.

"Hana kneel infront her brother and she can feel the sunghoon belt on her back and on her thigh".

" you shouldn't disobey our rules* hit* you shouldn't broke our rules* hit* do you think just because we accept you* hit* we will forgive you easily* hit*

" each hit hana flinched and her body feeling pain ,blood dripping down from her back and thighs ".

" first time she didn't argue with her brother she take all hit from sunghoon,no one say anything she can feel her other brothers staring at her with pity face but deep inside she know everyone feeling disgusting by her".

" she wish she have normal family where only her mother ,father and older brother with her".

" tears leaving from her cheek"

"In the last I'm no one just a punching doll"

___________________________________________
I thought we are okay between us but how I'm wrong I was. today me and  brother have fight again and he was about to slap me I feel hurt my brother never try to raise his hand on me before .I Don't know where we gone wrong I wish if I have timetravel I want to again re-create my beautiful memories with my brother .
I'm sorry if I bring my personal issues on this ff but I just want to share my problems with someone.just like hana feeling in this ff alone same I'm feeling like this the worst is my stepbrother doesn't think me as his sister now 💔 I have family but I don't have the family love .
Sorry again for wasting your time
Have a nice day everyone
Your lovely author
(○◇○)