chapter 47

FIVE YEARS BEFORE....

Enhypen house...

" what is this!!???? " hana got slap on her face by bunch of photos.

" all the pictures fall on the floor, she closed her eyes in fear.fear of losing them".

" we thought we can rep-start our bond but y-you destroyed everything!!! You betryal us by selling our important files to Mr jeon!!!" Heeseung yelled at her.

" there she is, in the picture it's her and beomgyu in night exchanging the files and the conversation on the audio playing through the Jungwon phone".

" because of you we suffered from
Loss ,because of our company destroyed from now onwards you are no longer our sister anymore" jay said in angry tone.

" no no no let me explain me please no no don't go-" hana opened her eyes suddenly.

"She breathing heavily her forehead sweaty ,a fear she feeling right now .and realized she was sleeping on her bed and it was just her nightmare".

" she then feel a hand on her she looked at her side and her heart ache when she saw it's sunghoon sitting beside her sleeping grabbing her hand".

" then she feel a wet cloth on her forehead, did sunghoon taking care him since night?" She thought and she slowly shake sunghoon and wake him up".

" oppa" she softly called him and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at her ".

" what are you doing here" she asked him .

"How is your fever?" He asked and hana looked at him with smile.

"I'm fine "she said and sunghoon nodded.

"I was passing through you room and suddenly I heard you screaming at your dream when I checked you .your forehead was hot and I guess you got fever nightmare again?" Sunghoon asked and hana nodded.

"Hana always got nightmare since childhood only sunghoon come and take care him no one know about this .deep inside sunghoon have soft heart for her ."

"You should sleep oppa don't worry about me" hana said and sunghoon shake his head as no.

" you need me laid down now I will sleep beside you and take care you " sunghoon said and hana didn't argue with him.she laid down on her bed and sunghoon laid beside her and cover her in blanket and hana closed her eyes .

" it's not first sunghoon show her his soft side ,they are like this since they are childhood".

" maybe sunghoon look cold and rude to her but in reality no it's not he care about her .he know how does it feel to have know one because he already pass through the trauma .