chapter 71

[FLASHBACK]

" I killed your half friends and you are the last person alive " Mark said and smirked.

" yoongi clenched his fist in angrily.

" kill them"Mark announced and the guards attack on him.

" go run!!" Yoongi said and started to shooting everyone.

" danoh run towards kitchen and one of guard followed her .

" yoongi saw and trying to stop him but others surrounded him and blocked him"

"Mark take a cigarette and lighter and put on his mouth and lightup the cigarette burning ".

" he saw the fighting just sitting on side and chilling".

" yoongi fighting with each and everyone, even though he was hurt and bleeding but still fighting with them"

" until one of person hit on his head with iron stick".

" yoongi head starting to bleed and yoongi can feel his eyes blurred ".

"Mark call Mr wang and tell him about yoongi condition "
___________________________________________

"Mr jeon Mr Min is dead"Mr wang said and Mr jeon nodded and smirked.

" all the members are dead" Mr jeon said and light up his cigarette and burn.

Jeon jungkook aka world top mafia leader and members of bangtan boys.
Hana foster father, no one know why he killed his own friends what was the reason.

" He's the one who destroyed enhypen childhood and their family".
__________________________________________

"You are lying" hana said and couldn't belive what she heard.

" we aren't here to joke with you hana " niki said and glared at her.

"My father didn't kill anyone!!!" Hana yelled and glared at them.

"I'm not going to hear bad things about my father !!!my father is doctor he saved people he didn't kill anyone you guys are lying!!!!" Hana angrily said.

" we don't care whether you belive or not " sunghoon said .

"Is that why? is that why you choose me in first place?" Hana said and the room turned in cold and dark aurora in the house.

" for your revenge?" Hana asked and they laughed.

" revenge?from you? We already take our revenge from your father! We just want to torture you!want to make you feel how we suffered in our life !! I want to make your life hell!want to make you regret for born in this world " Niki said Hana feel betryal.

" I'm already regretting for trusting you all accept you all as my brothers why ? Please maybe my father isn't the person who kill your parents !!" Hana said .

" you think ?we didn't investigate? " jungwon said in cold tone.

"Our parents was friends hana our family trusted your father but what they get in return from your father? Dead?" Sunoo said .

" jake was silent whole time didn't say anything ".

"Is that what am I expect after all a killer person daughter was called killer" jake said