chapter 73

" they pushed her inside the jail, she can heard they are laughing at her and some are looking at her with disgusting face".

" I can't belive she betryal her own friend and family" one of officer said and sit down on his seat.

" yes, these days we can't even belive in our own people like her !" Another officer said .

"She didn't say anything she didn't argue with anyone her silence is showing no matter what how she will try to yell it's not like they will belive her".

"Victim lose family,love ,fame everything but you !you didn't lose anything!!"  Heeseung said.

" how Heeseung could say like that to her what he's know!? He thinks he's the only one who lose everything? ".

" I lose my parents when  I was 4 years old I lose my brother who love so much he sacrifice himself to protect me ! I lose my bestfriend I lose my entire family  and he still doubt I don't lose anything?" Hana mumbled and chuckled.

" my father wasn't criminal I still going to denied that he didn't kill anyone if the word going to abandoned me but I will never going to give up  one day I'm surely going to out from here!!" Hana said .

" and who will going to take you out girl" another voice said and hana turned her back and Saw a girl sitting on floor .

"Who are you?" Hana asked.

"Yuri "she said and looked at her.

" did you killed someone too" hana asked and yuri chuckled.

" this isn't the place the murder comes ,this the place where they kept inside to feel guilty pain" Yuri said and stand up from her place.

" what's your guilty ? little girl" Yuri asked.

" my guilty? " hana whispered.

" I will make you all  love me  this my promised" hana yelled.

" I never feel guilty " she whispered, Yuri shake her head.

" you have guilty but you don't want to accept that isn't " Yuri said and look at her and then smiled.

" you love them isn't " Yuri said , hana looked at her.

" huh" hana was confused.

" you love someone very deeply isn't I can see through your face" Yuri said and look at her again.

" that's why you are here " Yuri said and hana didn't say anything.

" my brother they send me " hana whispered .

" Why? Why your brothers send you here " Yuri asked.

" they hate me " hana said and Yuri shake her head.

" that's not the question I asked little girl" Yuri said.

" my question is why did your brother send you here!?"
___________________________________________

" you guys send her jail " taesan clench his fist in angry.

" Why did you send her there !!! Are you guys fucking out your mind !!!" Taesan yelled at them.

" I have no choice but send her far away from us!" Jay said and taesan glared at them.

" no you have choice you promise yourself you all promised that you will kill her then what happened suddenly why you let her  alive!!" Taesan asked.

" all the charges putting on her !! Do you think she have Chance to live " sunghoon scoffed.

" but if her innocent is proved then yes she have!!!" Taesan said.

" taesan there's no one to make her safe from her death sentence and it's good without our hands making dirty she will die legally" Niki said.

" find a better explanation to come here in our place brother" sunghoon said and taesan glared at sunghoon.

"But what if she find herself a saviour then !? Her 1% chance being alive is threatened for us " taesan said.

" don't worry the person who was her side is now against her after all her friendship was never truly with her friends" heeseung said.