003. 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓱𝓪

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺

      Ahma enters the classroom, quickly finding her chosen seat— more specifically, Sasuke's seat that she'd stolen. Heading towards the back of the class, she was surprised to find the seat still open, despite the boy arriving earlier than she had. He had been among the first to arrive while many of the students were just getting to the academy, including Ahma.

Taking her seat next to the window, Ahma glances at the boy whom sat next to her the day before. His gaze remained ahead of him, ignoring the girl's persistent stare.

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice catches Ahma's attention. "This isn't for dropouts, you can't be here unless you graduate." It was Shikamaru Nara speaking to Naruto Uzumaki, the names of which she'd learned by studying the night before.

"Oh yeah?" The blond boy stood proudly on his feet. "You see this? Open your eyes Shikamaru." He smiles, pointing to the Kohana head-band that rested against his forehead.

Naruto's blue eyes gleamed proudly. "We're gonna train together! How do you like that?" He grins. "Let me put it to you this way, I look great in this head gear. It's like it was made for me, believe it!"

Shikamaru rolls his eyes, before taking his seat behind Naruto and in front of Ahma.

A moment later and both Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno, brust through the door. "I'm first!" They yell in union, while breathing heavily. "I win again, Sakura." The blonde haired, blue eyed girl gloats.

"Give it up, I had to look back to see you. My toe was at least a tenth of an inch ahead." The pinkette denies. "Have you always been this delusional?" Ino questions mockingly.

Naruto, recognizing the voices, turns around, also drawing Ahma's attention as she stared wide-eyed at the pink-haired girl- Sakura.

Suddenly, Sasuke Uchiha catches the attention of the two bickering girls. Sakura pushes past Ino, completely losing all interest in her frenemy. "Hey, woah! Where are you going?" Ino calls after the green eyed girl.

Naruto sees the girl headed in his direction and Immediately stands to greet her. "Hi, Sakura. What's up?" Naruto beams.

Not acknowledging the boy, Sakura shoves him away. "Move it!" She snaps. Naruto trips over his feet and falls to the ground.

"Um- good morning, Sasuke..." Sakura smiles sweetly. Sasuke's eyes drift to the annoyingly persistent girl. "Mind if I sit next to you?" She asks, gesturing to the empty seat to his left.

Ino, hearing this, rushes to Sakura's side. Sasuke only stared with an aloof expression, making Sakura turn an even more vibrant color of pink.

"Back off, forehead. I'm sitting next to Sasuke." Ino states, grabbing Sakura's arm to hold her back.

"I was here first." Sakura says through gritted teeth.

"I walked into the classroom before you did. Everybody saw it!" Ino glares. Sasuke watches the two silently, along with the rest of the class.

"Dream on!" One of Sasuke's other fan girls calls.

"Actually I got here before either of you!" Another one announces.

"So did I! I'm sitting next to Sasuke!" A different girl shouts.

Ahma watches boredly as the fan-girls continue to bicker over the raven haired boy. Sasuke holds his hands cupped together as he closes his eyes, attempting to ignore the foolish girls.

Naruto seems to grow visibly angry, before jumping on Sasuke's desk. Naruto leans down, until he is merely inches away from Sasuke's face.

"Hmm," Sasuke hummed as he opened his eyes to find Naruto's angry blue eyes.