{ 9k Special }

<If Y/n left instead of following him at the beginning of chapter 10>

<This chapters a bit humorous + has a lot of cursing>

-

You stand very still, your mind racing.

You had the perfect chance to escape and you were going to take it. You didn't really think ahead but you knew you needed to get out of here. You couldn't stay, it would be too dangerous.

You turn back towards the door, your hand wrapping around the knob, opening it before quietly sliding out, not caring to close it behind you.

The serial killer's threat was completely forgotten.

...

Wally stopped in his movements towards the kitchen his eyes narrowing gridding his teeth, his aura darkening when he hears the door creak open.

He turns towards the door staring towards the now slightly illuminated dim hallway.

'Oh why must you be so difficult darling?'

'If you wanted to play cat and mouse you should've just said so.'

He stares at the door unmoving; the only time he truerly moved was to face it. He would stare at it as if you would once again appear in its place.

'A game of cat and mouse it is.'

He then thinks a bit tilting his head, his hand cupping his chin. A giant eerie toothy smile spreads across his face.

'I know I'll win in the end.'

'I always win in the end~'

...

While you were speed walking out of your apartment complex you swiftly pulled out your phone quickly typing the supposed number.

'Pick up. Pick up. Pick u-' You think rapidly putting the phone to your ear as you make it out to the street.

It makes a click.

"Ello-"

"Oliver, I need your help- it's an emergency."

"I'm on my way where are you?" He instantly responded from the other line, movement sounding from the other line.

"No, no don't come- I'll come to you. Is it fine if I come to your house?"

"Yeah of course!!" The movement stops and they seem to be settling down.

"Once you get here you can tell me all about what's going on." He then adds with worry etched in his voice,

"Are you safe?"

You pause silence following as you approach your car. Thankfully you parked it on the street this time instead of the garage.