author's note

Dear readers, thank you for choosing my book and finding time to read it.

I am back with another story, this one very minutely inspired by Harry Potter, the character. And if you aren't even remotely associated with the character then don't worry you can still read this work there won't be anything you will miss.

This is a story containing romance between two grown men and I repeat MEN. This is an LGBTQ fiction that I have longed to write after reading some of my favourite desi fiction revolving the topic. If you aren't comfortable with that please leave immediately. I won't tolerate any kind of homophobic comments about my characters or story. You can judge the character based on his/her actions and decisions but never on their sexuality.

Constructive criticism and feedback of any kind is whole heartedly accepted. I won't demand or set target on votes and comments because ultimately it is the readers choice and I respect that.

Please do not copy my work and if this work is available in any other platform than Wattpad, the please inform me.

There will be grammatical mistakes ahead so tread with caution and if any of those catches your eyes do not hesitate to tell me.

This book deals with various kinds of abuse be it, emotional, physical, verbal, sexual. So if you aren't comfortable reading those do not force yourself through it. Your comfort is much more important than reading a book. The world I have created is deeply patriarchal and at often times homophobic. You might feel frustrated with characters and their actions at times. Marriage between two men is legalised in this world and is not always looked upon as a sin.

Once again thank you for reading and enjoy!