Chapter 3

Harry's POV

The month leading up to my first concert of my 3rd tour I kept thinking about Louis and how I still loved him and missed him.

I tried so hard to contact him but his number was changed and I lost his mum's number.

I didn't feel right just turning up at her place after all this time and I knew I hurt him so much when I broke up with him. I shouldn't have done it but I let my manager dictate to me what I should do.

The day of the concert I was just walking around out the front unbeknown to the fans and I stopped in my tracks when I heard the voice I had been longing to hear again.

I made it back to my dressing room and told my personal bodyguard Paul to find where Louis was seated and to get him to meet me in my dressing room after the show.

I was floored when he came back and said that he had kids. My heart sank and broke that I missed an opportunity to be with my one true love as I was young and stupid.

I had to hold the tears back as the time came for me to go onstage.

I kept looking at him throughout the concert and my heart broke even more when I saw the kids looked like him.

I hope he isn't married but I think he would be someone as beautiful and stunning as Louis Tomlinson.

After the show I went back to the dressing room and waited to see if Louis would come backstage to see me.

I had just changed my clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I was shocked to see Louis walk in as he is still as stunning as he was 10 years ago. He has aged gracefully.

He walked in behind the kids and I shook hands with the kids then I held my arms open for Louis to hug me but he hesitated until I said come on Boobear. Boobear is the nickname I had for him. His mum calls him boo so I called him boobear.

He came running into my arms and I could feel my neck getting wet. He is crying and sobbing in my arms.

The whole time I was just whispering in his ear sweet nothings and saying it was all going to be ok, boobear.

When his tears dried up he pulled away from me and looked down at his kids as they looked confused. He sat down and pulled them into his arms and explained that when he was in the band he and I dated but broke after the band broke up.

The kids just hugged him tighter and said it's ok daddy we are here for you. I myself had tears running down my cheeks at this stage.

After that we sat there talking and I told him I still loved him and I knew he did as well. I could see it in his face.

I had to confess that my song Sweet Creature was about him. He is my sweet creature after all.

As he left he gave me his new number and I promised to text him tomorrow.

I'm going to do the right thing by Louis this time. I'm not going to listen to my manager anymore when it comes to my love life.

The week went by fast and I was texting Louis everyday and at the end of the week I asked him out on a date and he could bring the kids if he wanted to. He said yes to the date but his mum was going to watch the kids that night. We are going out tomorrow night as tonight is my last concert of the tour. I'm going to take him back to my Los Angeles home and cook dinner for him. He used to always love my cooking.

The next night I picked him up at his home and let me tell you it was gorgeous. He is doing alright for himself. He must have a good job as he did not pursue his solo career like I did.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I felt the breath leave my lungs as Louis opened the door. He looked absolutely gorgeous in his skinny jeans and his striped shirt he used to wear back in the days we were dating.

He asked me if we could drop the kids to his mums as he was running late today. I smiled and it was not a problem. We are just having dinner at my house in L.A.

We all got into my car and Louis gave me directions to his mums again.

We dropped them off and his mum squealed and hugged me when she saw me. Louis didn't tell his mum who he was going on a date with.

Though she did pull me aside and asked me not to hurt him or the boys. Apparently he was a mess for a few years after we broke up. I was too but I did hurt him and I regret that.

Soon enough we were on our way to my home and we pulled into the gates and I watched them close behind me. I don't trust a lot of people after I had a stalker a few years ago.

I ran around and opened his door for him, I put my arm around his shoulders and together we walked up to the front door.

I opened the door for him then we walked towards the kitchen.

I told him that I would give him a tour later on. I just needed to put the finishing touches to the Risotto that I cooked before I went to get him. He always loved my risotto so I thought why not.

After dinner and dessert I took him on a tour of the house. I love my L.A home and I hardly go back to the UK anymore. I won't be now as Louis is living in L.A. I'm not losing touch with him again if I can help it.

By the end of the night we had grown closer and I asked him if I could kiss him. He agreed and I leaned in to put my lips on his. I still heard the fireworks and my skin still tingles from his touch.

I pulled away to lean my forehead against his and said I still love you and I am so sorry for hurting you. He nods his head and says I love you too Hazza but I still need to take this slow. I cant get hurt again especially when I have the boys too. They were hurt enough when their mother decided she didn't want to be a mother to them anymore.

I was shocked at that. How could a mother do that to her own children?

I must have had a horrid look on my face as he went on to explain a bit more.

Those poor kids have been through hell and so had Louis. First I broke up with him and when he thought it had all worked out and he had moved on then the mother of his children did the same thing.

I vowed then and there that I was not going to hurt him again.