Chapter 7

Louis POV

The weekend I took the boys to stay with Harry I had finally started to relax again.

The boys loved Harry and were comfortable around him.

That was until Monday morning rolled around and I started to get stressed again and Harry could see it so he told me he would take the boys to school then take me to work then pick us up later in the afternoon. I was so grateful to him for everything he is doing and has done to make sure the boys and I are safe.

I had started to relax at work until I got a call from the school telling me the boys were freaking out as they had seen their mother.

I rang Harry and straight away he told me he was on the way.

While I was waiting for him I went into the boss's office and he knew something was wrong and he took one look and said what happened. I told him and he told me to go and take the week off.

A few minutes after I walked out Harry rang to say he was around the corner and for me to wait for him in the lobby.

As he raced in and took me into his arms I relaxed again. He always did that when he hugged me, made me relax.

We got to the school office and Harry grabbed the boys while I spoke to the principal and told him what was going on.

I was angry at the school as I told them what was going on last week and they promised to keep her away but they never did. They allowed her to go and see the boys in their classroom.

I turned to make sure the boys were ok.

I raised my eyebrow when I saw both boys in Harry's arms and their heads in his neck.

As we walked out of the office I grabbed Adam from his arms so Harry grabbed my hand and that was the way we walked to the car.

I told Harry when we got home that the boys and I had the week off so he suggested we went to England that way she cant find us and his mum was dying to see me.

I raised my eyebrow again and said she knows about me? He nodded his head and said I told her that I finally found you after all these years.

We went and got more clothes for the boys and I then we decided to get burgers for dinner so we could just go home and relax.

The next morning we got up early and drove to the airport where Harry's private jet was waiting for us.

The boys were jumping out of their skin when they saw the private jet in front of them. They were so happy.

When we landed in England there was a private car waiting for us to take us to Harry's house here.

We jumped in and started on our way and Harry grabbed my hand and said thought we might go see mum first. I nodded my head. Nervous all of a sudden.

All these questions run through my mind like will Harry's mum hate me? Will she hate that I have kids?

I know she loved me all those years ago but what if she changed. Harry is more successful than I am. All I do is work on a record label.

Harry pulled my chin up to meet his eyes and he said babe she doesn't hate you, she loves you, she was mad at me all those years ago.

I say what about the boys does she know about them and what is happening. He nods his head and says babe I told her everything. She cant wait to see you and meet the boys.

We pulled up at the familiar that I still remember after all these years and I noticed it hasn't changed.

Harry gets out and opens the door for the boys and I to get out so we can walk up the front path.

After seeing Anne and staying with her for a bit we continued on to Harry's house and my mouth fell open upon seeing it.

He still has the same house from all those years ago. Oh how much I missed this place.